5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternatives for Etymotic triple flange tips, 12 Jun 2012
shiraga (Aberdeen, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 Pair, Trilevel - Earphones Plus brand replacement ear cushions made to fit Klipsch, Shure, Etymotic, and other models requiring a 2mm attachment diameter. Black, Large (Electronics)
I bought this for a replacement of gray triple flange tips of Etymotic hf5.
These tips fit perfectly to hf5, and give nice noise isolation, just as original gray tips.

Since Etymotic has changed the size and materials of the genuine gray triple flange tips, they do not fit my ears any more.
So these tips helped me a lot.

If you are looking for replacements to Etynotic gray triple flange tips (and if you need 'large' size), this is the one you should buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars These might be better than the original ones (se530), 26 April 2014
They're comfy, fit my Shure SE530 perfectly and they don't need nearly as much break-in as the original triple-flanged white ones at roughly one fifth of the original's price. Go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper insulation, 9 Feb 2014
W.N. (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I use these with my UE700 which have a slightly larger nozzle than recommended for these triples, but that makes them a proper fit and they don't just slip when you're taking the monitors off.

Triple flanges are not everybody's taste but I do prefer them because of the level of insulation they provide as well as keep the monitors fixed in my ears.

Material is ok and so far haven't developed any bad reaction to them so I "assume" they're hypoallergenic.

Proper care is by washing them with warm soapy water then dry.

So if you can handle triple flanges, get these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, 27 July 2013
I have a set of Etymotic reference ear buds now for almost ten years and the last pair of ear cushions finally wore out got these they were the perfect replacements however when pulling them out they tend to fold over and unless you push them back before inserting they can be annoyingingly ticklish as the correct themselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Depends on your needs, 16 Jun 2013
I purchased these as I had for a long time been looking for a decent pair of 'sports' earphones. Not that I do a lot of sports but just the occasional bit of running. I wanted something that would stay in my ears and had tried cheap versions of sports earphones that ultimately failed. I didn't want to spend a fortune on expensive sports earphones to have the same issues over and over again.

So instead of spending loads of money on expensive earphones, I tried a different tack. I bought these for my existing earphones and they do the job for me. I'm not in any way saying that they will do the job for you as all ears are different in shape and size but for me they stayed in my ears whilst running and it wouldn't have been such a financial disaster if this wasn't the case as they are quite cheap.

They go in quite deep and are quite noise insulating once in place. For those doing running, it might not be for them as they might want to hear traffic etc. They worked for me and are a much cheaper option that the £50 plus ones on the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars They work., 24 Nov 2012
Fit perfectly, much cheaper than Shure originals, not tried their noise isolation properties. The Shure originals were excellent at keeping external noises at bay.