Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 12 January 2014
Great , plug in and it works straight away. It gives those extra ports when needed. I chose this particular one because the design matches the new iMac desktop design.
on 7 August 2015
I was unsure whether to purchase this hub as the reviews were mixed, however, having had so much trouble with my mains-powered Belkin unit, I thought it was worth a go as it was inexpensive. I'm happy to report that it works fine with my iMac, and I run printers, external hard drive and various other things like camera etc off it.
It was also nice to receive an email from the company offering support if needed.
Only minor point, it's very lightweight and with 4 cables attached to it, it doesn't sit happily on the desk, but it works, that's the main thing!
on 8 January 2014
Lovely bit of desktop kit and complements the Apple range perfectly. Looks good and works well - bit expensive but that's what you expect for quality.
on 22 December 2013
An excellent device that has worked a treat for me without fail. I'm glad I bought this model over other offerings as this looks superb on the desk.
on 22 November 2013
Bought it to replace a larger, powered hub. Nice and compact, looks good and seems to power/charge more items despite the fact it is passive.
on 26 November 2013
This USB Hub is really neat and blends really well with Apple computer gear being made of aluminium it really does fulfil the need!
on 17 January 2014
It was a great Christmas present for my brother and he was very impressed with it! Would definitely recommend and fast delivery.
on 17 January 2014
Really nice looking item. Fits in with Apple Mac like it was made for it / by Apple. Quick delivery and works really well.
on 5 December 2013
Purchased this for my new Mac. Only have four USB ports so needed to increase. Read reports on different makes this came out the best. I worked no problems, the only downside is that with the weight of the cables it will not remain upright. Then I found with additional external hard drives & printers I still did not have enough USB ports. But I was so pleased with this manufacturer I purchased their 12 USB port model and that is even better.
on 2 February 2014
Great Product -Bit expensive but looks the part ! Sits well with my Mac Book Pro -Very prompt Professional Service !