on 30 December 2014
Was absolutely thrilled with the quality of this little flower press! My granddaughter didn't seem too impressed by it when she first opened it up at Christmas but once shown how it works, she absolutely loves it and cant wait to make pictures and cards with all her pressed flowers. I loved the quality of it and enjoyed sharing the experience of pressing flowers with my granddaughter - its a lovely gift and nice to enjoy something technology-free! Hope my granddaughter enjoys many years of use.
on 7 January 2015
Pretty, nicely presented flower press with clear instructions.
on 29 July 2015
Super sweet and my daughter adores it.... quite well made actually for the money and having used it several times it does indeed work very well.
on 9 January 2016
Purchased for my 7 year old granddaughter who found the ladybirds easy to turn to get correct pressure. Problem is there were no instructions and we weren't sure if the flowers needed to have kitchen towel over them on the card or which way round to put the flowers on the cardboard inserts! Must be my age. I think they should go between to shiny bits of card as I put them on the cardboard and now we cannot get them off. Instructions would be good please.
on 16 January 2015
Lovely Christmas present for my grand daughter
on 10 January 2016
excellent
on 3 February 2014
looked very well made. a Christmas present so cannot gave a review. recipient seems quite satisfied with it. that is all I can say

See one answered question