5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
Great comfy shoes, although had to return first pair as needed a smaller size, but return process very easy :)
Published 14 months ago by amipoos

2.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SERVICE BUT PRODUCT A BIT DISAPPOINTING
I have been wearing rocket dog trainers for a number of years. I thought these velvet black ones would be great but unfortunately the material is too soft and therefore the tongue of the shoe wrinkles and spoils them. They will collect dust in my shoe cupboard until I have a sort out for charity.
Published 9 months ago by Paula Owsnett

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Wee Shoes!, 2 Feb 2013
Fantastic shoes for the price! Really comfy and easy to wear. Go well with just about anything. Would reccommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 29 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em., 28 Nov 2012
I was so excited when I opened the box and found these - they are lovely black velvet and very cool. I was willing them to fit as I have tried Vans and Converse canvas shoes and they have been too narrow. These fit lovely. I am a 6.5 and ordered a 7 to be safe - they are a bit big in the length, but a 6 would have been too small, and they fit width ways which is the main thing for me. Also about 15 less than the Vans so that is a bonus, and these are velvet so can be dressed up a bit more. Very pleased customer and they arrived within 2 days.

2.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SERVICE BUT PRODUCT A BIT DISAPPOINTING, 15 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket"super"dog, 13 May 2013
Ms L. M. Rout "Lisa" (England) - See all my reviews
Super, great price, fast delivery, lovely trainers, really pleased. Been wearing this brand of trainers for 8+years now, always comfortable and hard wearing. Particular good price from amazon. Highly reccommended :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog Jazzin Womens Trainers, 8 April 2013
Mary Pollard "Mary" (Huntsville, Al) - See all my reviews
I really like these trainers the only thing is i wish the fabric was a little thinker and the soles like my 8 yr old rocket dogs other than that they are comfy and trendy :)

ARRAY(0xade192dc)