5.0 out of 5 stars Tough boots
Look exactly like the picture...sturdy zip, seems like hard-wearing leather and thick soles.The brown is a rich colour and again, exactly as shown. One review commented that they are not feminine and more like a work boot. That could be true to a point, but that is exactly what I wanted.. a tough boot for Scottish weather with plenty of room for thick socks. And they look...
Published on 8 Nov. 2012 by Logan Lady

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and great-looking but...
...unless you have calves like an Olympic cyclist's thighs, these boots look like you are wearing Wellingtons. I don't have skinny calves (I'm a 5ft 6" ex-sprinter), but the calves of these boots came up very large. When I tried them on with skinnies, my legs gave the impression I was a 6 year old trying on her daddy's sawn-off wellies. The look is even worse with a...
Published on 19 Nov. 2012 by Carmody

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 2 Nov. 2013
I love these boots. in fact I love them that much they are fall to bits. I have worn them often, but not that often the sole or heel has worn yet. they are comfy and are great to wear, but the sole is coming away from the boot. This has made me quite sad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, 2 Jun. 2014
Ordered these but decided that they were too snug a fit but I do have wide feet, which is a shame because they were lovely boots. Would have kept them but opted for a pair of ankle boots instead. Would recommend though as they were comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boot, 2 April 2014
We'll made, nice style and colour. You can not go wrong with a pair or rocket dogs. They are well worth the money, excellent value for money. Sizing is correct also. There's also plenty of space to tuck your jeans into. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent!, 6 Mar. 2014
Bought this 2 years ago, got them resoled as I used them so much. They are extremely comfy, slip on/off very easily, no more wet feet on school run. They are bickers boots, so large at the calf to fit leather trousers in, not for girly type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog Boots, 6 Feb. 2014
Good sturday walking boots, I liked them because they have good grips on them for walking in snow and ice

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking but..., 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd Tavern Womens Boots (Apparel)
I purchased these from another site and loved the look of these boots but, sadly, the sizing seems to be 'out'. They are too narrow across the foot and too wide around the calf so had to go back.

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!, 15 Jan. 2014
DO NOT BUY!
I bought these boots for during the Winter school run - they lastest two months before the soles wore out and water came in. I am in the process of returning them for a refund. I'm very disappointed as once worn in they're very comfortable and look great but the quality is shocking for rocket dogs, very unlike them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable boots, 8 Jan. 2014
These boots are a good fit and a good price. They look smart but can also look casual with jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, sturdy boots, 16 Dec. 2013
They arrived in good time but I found them slightly tight in the width (hence I dropped a star) and have been wearing pop socks since I got them as wearing socks made them far too tight and suffocated my feet! They have eased slightly now after about 6 weeks, with enough width to wear them with normal socks.

They look great and are very hard wearing, so all in all I am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bewear, 12 Dec. 2013
These boots are great but I found that if you have them zipped up then the bit which is folded inside scratches your leg. not a problem with leggings but it is a problem if you wear them under trousers. other than that they are great and fit the foot comfortably