Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 July 2012
Loving this album - and surprised that the 2 singles are by no means the strongest tracks on here! kudos to him for not releasing any of the "featuring" tracks, and also bonus points for writing his own material.

This could well be the soundtrack to my Summer 2012 - if it ever arrives!

"Take Off" - needs to be a single!
on 28 December 2012
I just downloaded this album for £2.99- definitely worth more, but I can't complain.
Conor Maynard is an up and coming talent, the guy has an awesome voice that suit upbeat and smooth R&B tunes.
Play the album in its entirety and you got yourself a winner. I think Conor's bringing some of that pop 90s crossover that we had about 10 years ago, listen to Turn around, Can't say no, Lift off and Pictures and you'll see what I mean.
on 14 March 2013
After having liked and downloaded all of the singles released from this album, I am really pleased that I bought this also as there is not a 'filler song' on it. I'm surprised at how mature Conor's voice sounds on this and I could easily listen to this on repeat and repeat.. A great value CD at the price and you wouldn't regret your buy.
on 25 January 2013
What can I say about Conor Maynard.....He is a talentedsinger/songwriter. All his songs on the album are pure genius with the added bonus of doing collaborations with Ne-yo (his mentor), Rita Ora and Pharrell. This man has come along away since being discovered on Youtube!! Buy this album now people...
on 20 January 2013
Love all his singles so far, that's what made me buy the album and i was not let down. Like all the songs but my favourites are Animal, Turn around, Can't say no, Vegas girl, Lift off, Take off, Better than you and Pictures!
on 1 April 2014
Can't remember how I came across this album but its brilliant! Love Conor's voice and the songs are great to sing along to! Cannot wait for the 2nd album (whenever that will be)!
on 31 January 2013
Brought for my 14 year old daughter for xmas as it was on her xmas list. she seems very pleased with it and it was the best price I could find.
on 7 January 2013
I absolutely love this album which I thought I would as I already liked the tracks I'd heard. He sounds alot like Justin Timberlake I think.
on 28 August 2013
great cd great artist this is amazing connor matnard is goint to be a huge worldwide star in the next 18 months great singer song writer
on 7 June 2013
Love the album fantastic singer and artist.Bought at a really goog price.Would recommend to others.Looking forward to his next album.