5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This
Published 24 months ago by M. Dowden

3.0 out of 5 stars Chance download - most jolly
* Downloaded for free as past of the Amazon daily free download thing.

Saw this commented upon by a reviewer and it sounded jolly. I expected something like the later Simon&Garfunkle album way back in the 70's or 80's.

Published 23 months ago by Combat Wombat

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This, 1 Nov 2012
M. Dowden (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nimukonda (MP3 Download)
From Zimbabwe comes Mokoomba with their excellent African Fusion. In this track alone you can hear the type of music of the area (Tonga), but to this you also have a fusion of Latino and even some Reggae. A great track to listen to that makes you want to burst into dance this is catchy and addictive. I can't stop listening to this and I am going to check out the album Rising Tide to see if all the other songs are as great as this.

If you want to brighten up your day then get this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Chance download - most jolly, 4 Nov 2012
This review is from: Nimukonda (MP3 Download)
* Downloaded for free as past of the Amazon daily free download thing.

It's certainly is a lively, enthusiastic and raw presentation. Very modern but without any of the affectations of the latest House, Garage or whatever the correct hip name is.

(OK, you get I'm old and have no idea about modern dance music names and stuff. Cool. I'd still bet you 50p that you will not be sitting still after downloading and listening to Nimukonda :) ) CW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Nimukonda (MP3 Download)
Downloaded this to my Amazon Cloud ... it was free and so I was very pleased. Be a great song to listen to while out running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: Nimukonda (MP3 Download)
Loved on track listened to the rest and I can't turn it off I'm looking forward to seeing this group live

5.0 out of 5 stars Great African vibe!!, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: Nimukonda (MP3 Download)
I discovered this band reading the Guardian, where the album had a 4 stars review. It's great music from Zimbabwe but with a world twist. I have to say that the energy, the rhythms and the soul that these guys have are really inspiring and put me in a good mood every time I listen to it.
I definitely recommend this album !!!!

Nimukonda