5.0 out of 5 stars Better than most!
I have bought a number of screen protectors for a range of cameras and smartphones I own but this is my first purchase of the Golebo brand from Germany. Delivery was very swift.

Published on 15 May 2012 by Paul Madge

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor!
Have to agree with the Sergeant Fury review. After fitting I couldn't let it go as the aesthetic of the screen was spoiled by a couple of small air bubbles which continued to annoy me. That was the beginning of the end and after reapplying several times the condition of the protector got worse, eventually only fit for the bin. Disappointing.
Published 23 months ago by Shortymutant

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than most!, 15 May 2012
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golebo Crystal screen protector for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 - (Crystal clear, Air pocket free application, Easy to remove) (Electronics)

I bought this new brand as a trial for my new Panasonic TZ30 camera - I describe this a "trial" because my experience of this sort of product is variable with the most common problems being poor adhesion or air bubbles that you can't remove. These problems can arise however careful you are during the fitting process.

The fitting instructions are clear and multilingual.The fit of this protector is perfect, and unusually, it really does go on without trapping too many bubbles between the screen and itself. Inevitably a couple bubbles did occur but they were easily dispersed by by "squeegying" them to the edge of the film. This film seems to adhere more by static than adhesive and it feels reasonably thick and of good quality. Once fitted it's hard to discern that there is a plastic protector fitted to the LCD - the surface of this product is glossy unlike some which are matt finish. In terms of adhesion it seems to be fine and I'll update this review if I experience any problems.

This review refers to the clear, glossy version, there is also a matt finish version available. Also, not that it matters, but the product does not come in the packaging illustrated above.

In summary, an easy to apply, good quality product which was swiftly delivered at a reasonable price. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect fit for Panasonic TZ30, 1 Aug 2012
No problems with bubbles or non-stickiness. I managed to do it the first time. My previous exerience with these has been negative, always getting bubbles and not sticking in parts. Thick as well to protect.

Only problem: not an exact fit for Panasonic DMC TZ30 about a 0.4 mm is short in one direction.

5.0 out of 5 stars invisible, 4 Aug 2012
brilliant product ,very easy to fit,easy to follow instuctions and vertually invisible .a very cost effective form of protection for your touch screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear screen protector, 24 July 2012
Takes a little time to apply but when fitted it's very clear you wouldn't know it was on the screen - pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 19 July 2012
An excellent product and good value for money. Compares favourably to many of the expensive top-end of the market products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant screen protector, 7 July 2012
John (Pontefract UK) - See all my reviews
I've always been wary of screen protectors - hard to apply, air bubbles, peeling off etc. But NOT this one. Easy to apply once I realised that "protective foil" meant "protective film" (translation error?) Totally unnoticeable in use, and I guess it will provide a high degree of protection.Golebo Crystal screen protector for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 - (Crystal clear, Air pocket free application, Easy to remove)

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot easier than I thought ...., 14 July 2012
Bought this for my Lumix TZ30. Never really used a screen protector before so was a little bit hesitant about putting it on. I wiped the screen down with a micro-fibre cloth first. This got rid of grease but left some dust when I angled the screen to see the reflection off it from a window. I used my new polaroid super blower Polaroid Super Blower With Hi Perfomance Silicon Squeeze Bulb to get this off. Peeling the backing off was easy and it went on first time without a single air bubble. It is exactly the right size for the TZ30. I have tested the camera and it doesn't seem to impair the function of the touch screen from what I can see. You really wouldn't know it was there ... in fact, I'm starting to wonder if I didn't just dream putting this on :o)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor!, 3 Aug 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects your screen and not a nightmare to apply, 24 Nov 2013
Not as flimsy as some similar products and not too difficult to apply so I didn't end up with loads of bubbles I needed to 'squeeze' out.
Quite pricey compared to other products though, hence the 4 not 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector, 30 Oct 2013
Good product, easy to apply. No air pockets on installation. Has protcted the screen very from scratches so far. Does not interfere with the operation of the camera.