5.0 out of 5 stars Take your time to apply
Published 20 months ago by dee

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very hard to put on right :-(
Ordered this on 17 April 2013 and it arrived 11th May 2013..... this is due to the fact that it came from China.
Sold by: BES-Best Electronics Seller, which is based in China, and postage stamps on the envelope confirmed this.

Published 19 months ago by Mr. John Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Take your time to apply, 16 April 2013
This review is from: WMA Toilet Seat Decal Wall Art Wallpaper Hanging Sticker
I have reviewed this item before but for some reason it has not appeared,so I will try again!! I'm always looking for novelty items so I thought i'd buy this sticker. Yes I did read all the reviews before I bought these, Ok without sounding too rude you actually don't need instructions with this product, you simply peel off the letters one by one (don't attempt this after a few drinks:-) yes its tedious but looks good when finished and most of all raises a laugh/smile. I myself am partially sighted and managed to put these on no problem and they don't peel off when cleaning the lid either( I put my mine on the outer lid not inside as shown) like I said the only negative side is the time it takes to stick the letters on. Would I buy again most definitely but I'd get my hubby to stick them on !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Instruction to art work, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: WMA Toilet Seat Decal Wall Art Wallpaper Hanging Sticker
Hi all. Worked out out to hang the sticker onto toilet. Firstly you will need to remove backing paper from the adhesive paper, secondly lay the adhesive paper over the written art work. Thirdly remove the sticky paper from the art work paper, leaving the art work adhered to the sticky paper. Lastly stick this onto the required surface. Hey presto!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars toilet seat sticker, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: WMA Toilet Seat Decal Wall Art Wallpaper Hanging Sticker
these came very quick and were well wrapped. the major problem is that you have to pick off every single letter individually which take ages, and there isnt any instructions at all. you get what you pay for. and my son still wees on the floor lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: WMA Toilet Seat Decal Wall Art Wallpaper Hanging Sticker
Easy to put on would buy again. It took a long time to get here but when I did get it I was happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely worth the money, 4 Jun 2013
1. its cheap, therefore you have nothing to lose
2. thats right, delivery takes long because it comes from China - but theres no surprise as you can always see estimated delivery time in your orders
3. I've been put off little bit by other reviews, but i decided id give it a try, especially it doesnt cost much
4. the instructions ARE in Chinese, when i opened the package I was blank... but i didnt give up, checked Amazon once again and tada instruction is on one of the pictures :-)
5. read it four times very carefully (I was scared by what other wrote about this sticker) before I started
6. i was very careful, but it took me exactly 6 minutes to do it. all picture at once

therefore i give it a good feedback. i really dont understand what others had problems with, im not talented with sticking stuff or something
[img]https://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5610/photo1uub.jpg[/img]

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very hard to put on right :-(, 12 May 2013
Mr. John Adams (Aberdeen) - See all my reviews

I have purchased, and fitted, many of these types of stickers for friends and family, and I have found no problems whatsoever installing them on walls, ect.
I concur the instructions are in Chinese, and therefore useless to people who cant read Chinese... so your left to your own devices as how to proceed.

This sticker, however, comes apart when you try and fix it... as seen in the picture, there are many segments, and as such, they must be put on piece by piece manualy, and not as a whole... all the while trying to judge by eye where the segments go on the seat

I would urge people reading this to please avoid purchasing this, as, like the other reviewer, and myself, you will not be able to afix this no matter how patient, or how good you may think you are at these things... you will not get this sticker to stick in one piece, and the end result will make you rip it off as it will never sit straight, or look right as it will be torn in all the small joints and you have to then try and match them back up... total mess!

I know its cheap, but please spend a pound or two on some other brand that has proper backing that enables you to afix this as a whole, and who has really good reviews about the ease of afixing.. this has no backing, and you do need to peel off the segments one by one and afix this piece by piece and hope you are able to line everything up... but that just wont happen.

Id love to hear how the other 2 reviewers were able to do this magical feat!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not usable, 11 Jun 2013
Tracey (Brisbane australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WMA Toilet Seat Decal Wall Art Wallpaper Hanging Sticker
This comes in a padded post bag all folded up which wrecks decal contacted supplier they said they would replace never heard anymore other than to leave positive feedback DON'T USE THIS COMPANY

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: WMA Toilet Seat Decal Wall Art Wallpaper Hanging Sticker
I have only recently tried to put this on the loo seat and it was really difficult as it comes in single letters. Trying to get them straight was nearly impossible and I eventually gave up. I wouldn't recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM OR FROM THIS DISHONEST SELLER., 3 Sep 2014
Terrible!
The item is printed the normal way round, so if you were to transfer it onto something it would then read backwards!
There were also no instructions, and as the transfer sheet was folded in half for postage some of the letters were damaged and unusable.
I contacted the seller who seem very uninterested in refunding me. I appreciate it was only 67p but I just feel like I've been robbed....very dishonest. AVOID!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sticker, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: WMA Toilet Seat Decal Wall Art Wallpaper Hanging Sticker
I hope to put this on the inside of my toilet seat, hoping the men will take notice and also see the funny side