5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for.
Bought it for the colour & the V neckline. Both suit my taste & style.
Sizing is always difficult online. This is just about right but if you like things on the looser side order 1 size larger. I am roughly a 10 & the 10 is just big enough. Even better with the discount I had. Quite expensive but quality.
Published 19 months ago by Min

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely t-shirt
The colour is very nice , but the size seems a little small...but maybe I need to loose a litle weight!!!!The length is good , although the material appears to be very thin which surprised me. This is my 1 st desigual piece of clothing.I may buy more as I love the vived colours ,but I would go for a biger size next time
Published 19 months ago by terri

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 16 Dec 2012
Bought it for the colour & the V neckline. Both suit my taste & style.

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely t-shirt, 29 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 19 May 2013
Love, love, love this top! Got a 14 - am usually a UK 12 but read that fit was small. Fits beautifully. Always get complimented on this top when I wear it. Can't fault it. Will definitely be buying more Desigual clothing :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, seems poor quality, 9 May 2013
I love desigual, but this top just doesn't seem to be good quality. It's been washed a couple of times and it feels really thin and has gone slightly out of shape. You expect a top to be in good condition still even after a couple of washes. Not the usual desigual quality, disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different to wear with jeans, 23 Mar 2013
I was looking for something a bit different for wearing with my jeans, when this Desigual top took my fancy.
I'm glad i had read all the reviews as I would never have ordered it in a large! Im normally a size 10 or 12 and reviewers had mentioned it would be very tight if not bought a size larger.
When it arrived I wasn't disappointed, it's a very comfortable top and not skin tight if you order a size up.
It looks lovely with jeans, overall a great purchase at a keen price. You could wear it dressy or casual, another positive.
Definitely recommended if you are looking for something colourful and different!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Mar 2013
Although thinner than other Desigual tops that I own, it's a fantastic print. Always getting compliments on the pattern. Woud recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars great top until i washed it, 20 Mar 2013
material thin but makes up for it with its stunning colours and great fit very unusual fitted t shirt true to its size I am a ten and the ten fitted very well but remember it is not loose fitting so if your looking to hide a few bumps this is not for you.am now reviewing this top after having washed it a few times and very disappointed in the neckline.. the neck has bagged out and doesn't sit neat.. have tried fabric starch but to no avail. it is still baggy and I washed it by hand laying it flat on a towel shame as the design is fab

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Mar 2013
Friends say we see you coming in this top, they love it and so do I. What a great top to brighten up those dull grey days, arrived quickly and the quality is good.
Did get the Large as they do come up on the small side

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky top, 1 Mar 2013
this is a great product. Size was very good. Very vibrant colours. Plenty of admiring looks. For the top, not me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 11 Jan 2013
GillyT (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
Love this top! Colourful ,casual and great with jeans. Ordered size small which is perfect fit for 8-10Highly recommend this top.

Desigual Baylee Patterned Women's T-Shirt