5.0 out of 5 stars fab little dress - love it
Published on 3 Dec. 2012 by bluebird

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me
i dont like it on me.
I guess the print is a bit too complicated and need to be tried on before buying it as doesnt suit everyone.
Published 23 months ago by andreana biasin

5.0 out of 5 stars fab little dress - love it, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Desigual Stracciatella Women's Dress (Apparel)
I ordered the grey version with the purple flowers in size 16 and usually I take 12/14 on the highstreet. This dress is very comfortable, looks different and unusual with out being over the top or too young and I am 46. I have never bought size 16 before in anything so was reluctant but after reading numerous reviews decided to give it a go and I loved it so much I ordered the negro option which had been reduced further. my advice is to go up 2 sizes because these dresses come up very small but they are well worth it!.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 29 Nov. 2012
This dress is lovely. Can be worn at any time of the day. Dressed up for the evening or worn with flat boots in the day. My only critisism is that the 'v' does come down low on the bust, so if you are not comfortable showing your boobs off, you may have to wear a vest top underneath!

I bought this for £41.60, when Amazon were giving out £10 vouchers to use on certain products. I now see its pricing at £75. Not sure I'd pay that for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright colours, but slightly strange fitting,, 19 Dec. 2012
Roroblu's Mum "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Desigual Stracciatella Women's Dress (Apparel)
I was pretty shocked to have to order an XL or size 16 in this dress to be able to fit my M&S size 12, 5 foot 1.5 inches frame, but having bought and returned several dresses by Desigual, I thought I'd go 2 sizes up.

The dress falls beautifully, and fits just under my knee, which is exactly what I wanted, as it does not make me look too short. The colours are bright and beautiful, and even met with approval from hubby and my 20yo son, who tend to think my taste is too 70s to be...tasteful (I got the pink and black version).

I have 3 small complaints about this - the tops of the sleeves are so tight that I think it will be at least a wash or two before this fits comfortably, and the sleeves are SO long that I will need to roll them up at least 4 x 1 inch turns. Additionally, the neckline is so low that I'll need to use a camisole, and the bits of the neckline that come up around the collarbone area, do not lie flat on the body - it seems like there is a bit too much fabric, which creates a fold/ripple.

I found this a bit weird, as another slightly different style in the same range (Rousseau Halterneck - not at all a halterneck!) ended up being a pretty much perfect fit sleeve-wise, with more 'give' all over, but with the same neckline issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, 29 Nov. 2012
I am very pleased with the dress, It would have been absolutely perfect had it been a little longer but I am 5'11". Also I intend to wear it with leggings or trousers. The colours are very vibrant and the sleeves are long so do come to the top of the hand as shown on the model.

Got good positive comments when tried it on - can't wait to wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!, 18 Nov. 2012
Isabel Noronha "I Ramos" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Desigual Stracciatella Women's Dress (Apparel)
This is, as all desigual dresses, a great buy. It's flattering and yet comfortable. The colour is a dark fucsia, which means that it suits most skin types and hair colours. Be careful with sizes: I am usually a size 8, and I need this - as all desigual clothing I buy - in a Medium (size 12).

5.0 out of 5 stars dress, 11 Dec. 2012
This dress is Beautiful. the skirt part of the dress hangs lovely when on. Very, very happy with this dress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Desigual, 31 Jan. 2013
This a great Desigual dress. It fits really well and despit being low cut in the front is not tarty. It has a nice length and a really good cut that is quite flattering. The pattern is also subdued for Desigual but funky nonetheless! Definitely a good purchase, especially on sale.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 24 May 2013
i dont like it on me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit darker!, 14 Feb. 2013
J. Lewis (UK) - See all my reviews
This dress fit as I expected a Desigual size L to fit, (I am a UK size 12/M) it was flattering skimming across the tummy rather than sticking to it! My only complaint was that the colour is darker than Amazon's picture & unfortunately too dark to suit me so I have returned it, otherwise really nice dress!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four stars because of size, 10 Jan. 2013
Love the dress! Size is smaller then usual 12 but still fits me! Everything else is the same as advertised!

Desigual Stracciatella Women's Dress