5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful dress
it is beutiful. It fits very nicely. I love its colors. It can be worn both as casual but you can also dress it up.
Published on 18 Dec 2012 by Maria

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress but not suits..
pretty dress as states on the previous reviews, but the waist part of the dress highlighted the area that I don't want people to pay attention to and feel it makes the waist look bigger..not a very good fit on me,hence return in the end.
Published 23 months ago by JJ

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful dress, 18 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely style, lovely design, lovely fit....Love it.....and the price was great too, 8 Jan 2013
I saw this dress when in Tenerife but didn't buy it...then regretted it once I got home. It was £84 in the Regent St store so I was delighted to see it on Amazon for such a good price. The dress is great...I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 6 Jan 2013
Beautiful, as all desigual clothes are. The shape of the dress emphasizes a woman's figure and the length is not revealing and yet not too modest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flattering dress, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Desigual Judith Halterneck Women's Dress (Apparel)
Love this dress, I bought the black, red and white one. As other reviewers have stated clothes come up a bit smaller so I bought a 12 am normally a 10 fits perfectly. Arrived beautifully packaged too. I find the full prices of desigual clothes too expensive, however got this half price which was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nicely made and lots of detail, 20 Mar 2013
Looks beautiful and feels good! Really worth getting it sent half way around the world to purchase it. Will be back soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desigual Judith Women's Dress Baorgonia 10, 13 Feb 2013
The print and colours on this dress are stunning. Great length (just above my knee, I'm 5ft 6in). Great fit but does come a little on the small side. I ordered a size 10 which fits like an 8-10. The material is a little thin but I was able to overlook this due to the flattering style and cut. I have brought anoither dress by this designer.

4.0 out of 5 stars fab, 6 Feb 2013
A. O'Sullivan - See all my reviews
lovely dress - great price but a tad small = their 16 is like our 14 - but it stretches

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress but not suits.., 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Desigual Judith Halterneck Women's Dress (Apparel)

Desigual Judith Halterneck Women's Dress