Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 June 2012
I laughed out loud at this, it is so sarcastic and a bravo swipe at the original book, the author excels at satire and it brought a smile to my face.

Bagged the free sample which contained the full book!

If you want to look at some of the reviews on here under "Veet Hair Removal Gel for Men" , and roar out laughing, then this same humour in this parody will appeal -it is of the same genre!!

Mr Lame being very lame and poor journalistic interview skills of hapless Artlesstasia Chille, the end contained such a funny punchline PMSL!

I thoroughly enjoyed this comedy writer very much !
on 16 July 2012
I can see the funny side but it's so poorly written I got bored before the end of th preview
on 24 July 2014
This book is the most hilarious parody I've ever read. Witty, waspish and intelligent. Sprague perfectly emphasises all the awful quirks of James' writing style. I laughed out loud, I read it out to my friends and we were on the floor.
on 15 January 2013
not so keen on this one didnt get to the end
not sure i ever will
its just not right for me!!
on 5 December 2012
A very funny in places book good to read if you read the original book of fifty shades of grey
on 25 June 2012
I will keep this simple, it should be re-named Fifty shades of S..TE, because to sum it up thats exactly what it is. i know it was free but please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 23 June 2012
this book is one of the most pathetic books i have read it is not even worth the paper its written on and the gentleman who wrote this is sick in the head and why its available on kindle is beyond me