5.0 out of 5 stars Animal lovers everywhere
Very interesting and a different story that will appeal to most spiritualists and animal lovers. Written with sincerity and truth in an uplifitng way.
Published 19 months ago by millie

2.0 out of 5 stars Five encounters with the spirit world
I felt that the book did not give enough detail about the spirit encounters and feel that their was something missing in the background information in general.
Published 15 months ago by marion Graham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Five Encounters with the Spirit World: My Real Experiences with Spirit and the Afterlife. (Kindle Edition)
It gives you an insight into the unknown, but I truly believe there is life after death, and as I was reading it, I felt the presence of my son I lost three yrs ago. Even though I always feel him ,I get goosebumps down either one side or both of my legs...so I think Glen was just agreeing with me, that it is true...

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal lovers everywhere, 30 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Encounters with the Spirit World, 1 May 2012
Although I've always had an interest in this subject matter, I've always been sceptical about the spirit world and the afterlife. After reading this account of personal experiences by Katya Layton, I feel more inspired to delve further into this area and explore my own potential in this field. This is definitely a very good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming & Life-enhancing Read, 24 April 2012
I found this a truly inspirational read as I have always been interested in the spirit world and what comes after. Katya Layton's experiences show that it isn't always easy to communicate with spirits but she reveals the rewards that are possible if you persevere. I've always wanted to believe in an after-life but I've had doubts as well and that's why reading this book has helped me so much.

2.0 out of 5 stars Five encounters with the spirit world, 1 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Becoming part of the experience, 27 Feb 2013
I loved the way the authors words flowed naturally made me feel I was a part of the experience. Would love to read. More of her books

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a joy to read, 11 Jan 2013
I really enjoyed reading this little book, Katya simply takes you through her experiences with grace enlightening you to realms that are full of love for all of life throughout the universal energies and reminds us that we all are part of the whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Encounters, 10 Jan 2013
A brief but very engaging book bringing the Author's experiences of other worlds and personal perceptions. I found that once I started reading this book I couldn't put it down until I'd finished it. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book., 6 Jan 2013
karen (sunningdale, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
What a lovely book.
So uplifting,I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the author's encounters with the spirit world,couldn't put it down until I had finished it.
Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired, 13 Sep 2013
Loved the book could understand all of it and I'm a true believer enjoyed reading every minute of it. Brilliant 10/10

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›