on 13 January 2014
Didn't know whether these would be any use at all to start with as my child has recently been diagnosed with Dyslexia. Went through all the colours with him and was getting a bit concerned as non of the other colours seemed to work until we got to the penultimate one Orange - this one worked and he said that all the letters on the book we were reading were clearer and had stopped "jumping about." Consequently he has become more confident in his reading and I am going to order some bigger sheets of the orange tint to cut down in order to put over his tablet computer.
on 14 August 2013
Good quality reading rulers at a very reasonable price. Nice thickness, will last for a longer time compared to the cheaper alternatives. I liked the range of colours to use with the various children that I support in my special needs department.
on 22 October 2013
I bought these for my little boy, whom I think may have dyslexia. He did choose one color as a preference, although they made some of the words clearer he said they didn't make a huge difference. However, I have now purchased him tinted glasses which make more of a difference, but funny enough it was the same colour tinted ruler he preferred. I would definitely give them a go.
on 19 May 2015
A good range of colours. Allows anyone to quickly establish whether coloured gels are helpful for them. My 6 year old is finding the green shades very effective. The ruler helps her keep her place on the page and the colour seems to be reducing letter confusion and tiredness.
on 11 February 2014
My daughter is Dyslexic and so I purchased these to see if they would make any difference.
I suppose it will take more time to see if they work depending on the prinint type on the books
she is reading
on 23 September 2013
this was exactly what I was looking for to help pupils who have not been formally diagnosed with dyslexia. Superb.
on 28 April 2014
I liked the fact that these rulers were unobtrusive. As these rulers were so small the pupils with reading difficulties didn't attract much attention from the other pupils in the class and they were not embarrassed to use them.
on 7 December 2015
Brilliant, they are just the right size to carry around with you. Not as flimsy as overlays. I use them at work and they help me to give a verbal handover with out loosing my place as well as taking the glare off the pages. Love them.
on 24 February 2014
My child is Dyslexic and wanted to see if colour rulers would help, altho he says he does'nt need them he has them at had should he change his mind and i found they help me, i found green was good for me!
on 22 June 2014
I have recently completed dyslexia training and used these to support my class I have also brought larger sets of diffrent colours so all children that require the coloured reading rulers have one of their own for home and school.

See one answered question