on 30 January 2014
These are excellent for the purpose and much much better that a safety pin. They are small and need to be stored carefully but I recommend them highly.
on 4 June 2013
It opens SIM card tray holder easily. However It broke in one day as it is made of cheap and low quality plastic.
on 15 July 2012
Sim card pin key for iPhone is just right for what was needed.
Having two is ideal as can put one away .
Good value too.
on 22 October 2013
Quite annoying having to use these kind of tools these days, but just a part of the modern life I suppose.

Anyway, after losing the original I ordered these replacements through Amazon Marketplace. At only 49p for two of them it seemed almost too cheap. However, items arrived promptly and exactly as described.

They do exactly what they're supposed to, and they're cheap. What's not to like ?
on 31 May 2014
IPhone and some smart phones. Make it difficult to remove the sim card. This item allows you to take it out your contract sim out and put in overseas sim card in to ring family abroad. Recommend for those with one phone and two sim cards for work, personal or overseas tariff.
on 15 August 2013
Brilliant service. Arrived the day after ordering, nicely packed. So useful and so reasonably priced.
Bought a set for my sister and my dad. both thrilled as did not receive one in their i-phone 4 box.
on 27 March 2014
Excellent little keys. Having lost my original Apple key and not wishing to use a paper clip to open the tray holder I bought these. did the job with no problem. Very good value for money.
on 7 August 2014
I travel a lot, and I need to change my sim card all the time. I find it good and it does the job. It never broke so far. So it is very useful to have. It is cheap too!

LA
on 31 May 2013
A very simple device that worked and did the job would not of managed without or possibly have done damage with something else it did what it was supposed to.
on 21 February 2014
The metal bends! Anybody who ever had and tried the apple ones will know these are aweful copies. yes they are very cheap but still horrible stuff. avoid it!