5.0 out of 5 stars Phew!
After spending a good few weeks with the traffic jam queued up in the white marble motorway, the bullet lodged firmly in the gun and the pain of the strain etching deep grooves on my battle-weary face, it was akin to receiving a gift from God when the postman, attired in white robes, slipped this parcel swiftly through my hatch.

With trembling fingers, I...
Published 2 months ago by N. R. Chance

3.0 out of 5 stars Exact match but fragile
I purchased this as a replacement of my original toilet fitting which had broken from the shaft, resulting in a wobbly button which flew out of it's housing now and again. It is an exact replacement, but within a few months, that had broken too in the same way as the previous. I have now purchased another two. Time will tell how long they will each last.
Published 11 months ago by John Creed

3.0 out of 5 stars Exact match but fragile, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Siamp Optima 49 Toilet Push Button Dual Flush Water Saving Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew!, 27 May 2014
N. R. Chance - See all my reviews

With trembling fingers, I attached the Siamp Optima 49 Toilet Push Button Dual Flush Water Saving Chrome. It took less time to fix then it took to recite the full name.

And so, with traffic beginning to flow freely, the barrel clean and ready for re-loading and the soldiers departing quickly from the wasteland, I was able to start my day with a spring in my step.

Now, when the guns of war begin and the troops begin to assembe, my relief comes quicker than you can say 'Siamp Optima 49 etc.'

5.0 out of 5 stars The toilet is no good with out it, 8 Jun 2013
It was just what I needed and I did not have to wait long for it to come
and now the toilet work again

4.0 out of 5 stars Flushed with success - Amazon to the rescue, 17 Jan 2014
these are replacements to the original buttons. After trying several plumbing suppliers including the oriiginal supplier, I was over the moon to find them on Amazon.

Not a lot I can say really, they,fit and they work

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 July 2013
Easy to fit and does the job...only negative is that it is a little "plasticky" so not sure how long it will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 July 2014
Thankfully, this was the right part for our toilet (which I had broken!). Great item, does what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars The product was identical to the existing part which had ..., 30 Jun 2014
The product was identical to the existing part which had broken. Exact replacement for the button push I had and saved renewing the whole flush unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars great to find this part for the loo flush - brilliant, 12 Jun 2014
Great part it was brilliant to find this at a good price - saved me loads of work and money

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 4 Jun 2014
Had one of these on my toilet (came with the house). The old one broke. I worked out this was the right piece from looking at the pictures alone. It fitted fine and now I can flush again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2014
After struggling in all the shops to find the right one I was glad when I found this - meant we could finally fix the toilet!