5.0 out of 5 stars Ginvera green tea cover
I love this make up, it completely covers all my imperfections (which are many) and although it takes a while to take off I still love it
Published 19 months ago by Pauline

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 2 months ago by Mem

5.0 out of 5 stars Ginvera green tea cover, 20 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream SPF30 (Misc.)
Best B.B. Cream have ever used. Covers well; good colour. This the B.B. cream I use all the time now. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best BB, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream SPF30 (Misc.)
Coming from a makeup artist this is hands down the best. The BB stands Bad Boy. Dont bother with anything else

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coverage, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream SPF30 (Misc.)
Just about to buy myself another tube. Expensive but the first one lasted quite a long time and I loved it hence getting another one. It covers inperfections well and isn't streaky. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Ginvera, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream SPF30 (Misc.)
very speedy delivery from overseas of this great BB cream the best out there. It gives me mositurised, radiant and good coverage and is a lovely natural shade that adapts to your skin tone. Smells lovely as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream SPF30 (Misc.)
I traded in my old uni books and got given an amazon gift card, had I of spent actual money on this I would of been really annoyed to be honest. It's okay... but i'm sure you could get equally as good ones for a third of the price! I got this one specifically because every review had been so good. My gripes with it are; firstly it's quite difficult to rub in and doesn't feel smooth going on your skin at all, secondly previous reviews had stated it hid their imperfections- which is great for them, however I didn't have the same luck at all. Thirdly, it doesn't last that long on my skin at all. If I put it on in the morning, by lunch time it's all rubbed off. Really disappointing for such an expensive product.

5.0 out of 5 stars ginvera bb cream, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream SPF30 (Misc.)
arrived in very good time in perfect condition. This is my second tube of ginvera bb cream . It is a very nice cream with a lovely texture and covers well . I sometimes mix a tiny bit of liquid foundation with the cream for evening use to give a slightly deeper colour .The cream also has SPF 30 which is very good and saves the use of suncream for short periods in the sun.