5.0 out of 5 stars Brush Heads with Completely New Technology!
I don't normally give five stars for products I review unless they're REALLY good, but this is one of them. I've been using rechargeable electric toothbrushes for over eight years, and I can't be without them any more!

Published on 21 July 2012 by Marco Rossini

2.0 out of 5 stars Seem alright but not convinced !
Published 7 months ago by Droo Bee

2.0 out of 5 stars Seem alright but not convinced !, 29 Aug. 2014
Not convinced these are genuine oral b brush heads they come in packaging that looks the part but seem glued around the edges rather than heat sealed which means everything is not air tight and pulls apart very easily. They are a funny white colour (bluish) compared with the one I took off and the newish one on my wife's brush. Also very tight when putting on and off the toothbrush which has never been an issue before. They do not have the usual 3gw3 code printed just under the bristles which all the genuine ones I have bought in the past seem to have. Will use them just now but if they fall apart or I have any issues at all with them I will be sending them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brush Heads with Completely New Technology!, 21 July 2012
Marco Rossini "Marco" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Oral-B TriZone Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 4 Counts (Personal Care)

If you're looking at this product page, I imagine you're already an electric brush user and are looking for a replacement. If so I strongly recommend these brush heads, because they work much more thoroughly than ordinary ones, and you'll feel you got good massage on your gums too.

I've tried a number of different types of brush heads before, and as long as you don't apply too much pressure against your teeth, this one would be the best one I've ever used. It's obvious that their technology is developing too, and now I'm totally relying on electric tooth brushes nowadays.

After two minutes, it will have cleaned and polished your teeth and will have massaged your gums. Until then all you have to do is put the brush surface on your teeth from side to side, top to the bottom & inside & outside - that's all! Job done! Easy! After that, I'd use some mouth-wash like Listerine, and I feel fresh and ready to go out to the outside world with confidence!

FYI: This brush head would be suitable with current models such as this one, Braun Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide Black Limited Edition, and this combination is superb! Even with my multi year experience, I've never felt so thoroughly brushed and cleaned before, and I absolutely adore it. Maybe not for too sensitive teeth because slightly too many things seem to happen in one go with this brush head, but still this is my favourite one ever!

Hope you'll like it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toothbrush head ever?, 19 Jan. 2013
Ian beattie (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
These oral B heads do a far better job than the smaller round heads which I had previously been using. The price was
also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best brush head for Braun toothbrushes!, 28 Aug. 2014
Brought for £6 from Amazon with Prime, where as in Boots/Superdrug normally sell these 4 pack of Tri-Zones for around £12, and that's with their so called "1/3rd off!"

Tri-zone brush heads are definitely worth the premium over the standard, or the Floss/Dual head brushes. I feel they give a better clean. I always felt the standard/older Braun heads were a little too small, whereas this Tri-zone head is a similar size to a normal manual toothbrush, feels more comfortable rather than a small round head.

Purchase these when they drop to around £6, which they generally do every couple of months, when they do drop, buy a couple as it's a great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars On time deliver; trpuble free purchase, 12 May 2014
How do you review a toothbrush heads?
I find this up and down type suit my teeth better than the rotary type as they clean between the teeth.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 23 May 2014
bought these spares at a good price they are good quality and do the job and would buy these again

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral-B EB30-4 TriZone brush heads, 5 Feb. 2014
This shape of brush cleans and feels much better than the original round ones, with which they are fully interchangeable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine toothbrush heads, 20 Sept. 2014
This does not fit at all well on the toothbrush, I tried to take it off & it has fallen apart. The bristles were all splayed and not neat like my old toothbrush head. The heads are a bright white when my old original Braun heads are a creamy off white colour. The sign for Braun is not neat either compared to the original one. All in all this is fake and don't bother wasting your money on them.
This is a fake head BEWARE DO NOT BUY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Brush, 13 May 2014
This brush works fantastically well. I used electric in the past but switched to manual for a couple months. I could notice I wasn't getting the deep clean I used to get from the electric ones so switched straight back to this model. The price at the time was quite cheap in relative terms. Within days my teeth were looking whiter and I felt deep clean was back in my mouth. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars NEED CLEAN TEETH, 27 Mar. 2015
the lambanana "the lambanana" (liverpool) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
ADVICE
======
Only buy them from Amazon. The reviews of fakes etc tend to be from marketplace sellers.

OK
==
For me they're OK. But for a better result I prefer the smaller head ones. Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 3
I asked my dentist which are better. He said that the smaller heads are better.

BIGGER
======
However, if you prefer the feel of a traditional toothbrush these resemble the classic shape and you may prefer them.
They're fine actually. I like them. I just prefer the other type. Would I use them again? Probably.

PRICE
=====
They do fluctuate, so if you can, pop them in your basket until they reach a price you're happy with

Hope this helps.