4.0 out of 5 stars Good for first-timer or as a back-up
I have been using various Oral-B electric toothbrushes for more than a decade. They have all served me well (and they are all still working!). This review is in two parts - for those who are thinking of moving to electric for the first time; and for those who have used electric but are thinking of getting this product.

New to Electric
=============...
Published on 28 Sept. 2012 by leftfooter

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Once you've moved away from manual brushing to a good electric toothbrush, you really don't want to go back largely because you can never get your teeth feeling so clean. Day-to-day I've been using the Philips Sonicare HX6972/10 FlexCare+ with UV Sanitiser, which is a much more expensive product so comparison is probably unfair. I wanted the Braun Oral-B for when I or my...
Published on 26 Sept. 2012 by You caught me procrastinating ...

‹ Previous | 133 34 3576 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Timed for each quarter of your teeth, 12 May 2013
N. M. Syder (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braun Oral-B Professional Care 600 Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head (Personal Care)
I NEEDED A REPLACEMENT ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH AND THIS OFFERED TIMED CLEANING AND MORE IMPORTANTLY A BATTERY THAT LASTED A WEEK. vERY USEFUL IF YOU ARE GOING AWAY FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase!, 10 May 2013
J. Wood (Shropshire UK) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this toothbrush. It is easy to use and my teeth feel refreshed and clean after use. First Oral-B as I in the past I have used another make, but so far this toothbrush is doing a grand job.

Item arrived promptly and packaged well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent brush - but not enough to tear me away from my Sonicare!, 9 May 2013
Mr. M. P. Duffy (Littlehampton, West Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Sonicare user, but I have to say, for the price this is fairly reasonable. It is comfortable to hold and does pretty much as good a job as my Sonicare, but personally I prefer the ultrasonic cleaning experience of my Sonicare to the rotary type brushing method of this toothbrush. Considering its price, this would make the perfect entry level brush for those who are thinking of trying a decent electric toothbrush but are unsure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 May 2013
R. Neen "jibberjabba" (Bradford, England) - See all my reviews
Have had different models before but for the money this one works a treat. the timed brushing is great for my 9 year old too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job at a reasonable price., 7 May 2013
Not bad - it remains to be seen if the rechargeable battery lasts better than those in other models. I use a charging regime which entails running the battery right down before recharging - this means roughly every seven days. Charging back to full capacity takes about 17 hours. So far, so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 3 May 2013
have used rechargeable toothbrushes for years and always come back to the oral b product. It is so reliable and makes my mouth feel so much cleaner and fresher than using a manual toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Toothbrush, 1 May 2013
I purchased this as a replacement for a 5+ year old cheap Braun e-brush; this is fine - no need I feel to get a more expensive model. Getting used to 30sec indicator for each section of mouth to be brushed! Previous e-brush failed to hold charge for more than a couple of days; this new one is fine for over a week - takes about 24 hours to fully charge, though. Charge indicator lights useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oral-B Toothbrush, 28 April 2013
I bought this toothbrush as a replacement for a different make of brush which had worn out.This model does not have a lot of bells and whistles and is probably the Oral B electric toothbrush to go for as it does a very good job of cleaning teeth thoroughly.It was sold at a good price by the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 22 April 2013
JD (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this, purchased to replace one that was giving us battery problems, but having had it for about 4/5 years I wasn't too worried.

One good point is that on the listing of the contents in the box it does not show that there is a charger included, we already have one so not bothered. However when it arrived I was pleased to find that there was a charger included. Very good value and well done Amazon, purchased Friday pm and arrived Monday am via Royal Mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 19 April 2013
low price, high quality, I like it very much and I will also recommend it to my friends, it is really good

‹ Previous | 133 34 3576 | Next ›