5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Before you read my review might I advise you that I have an interest in things dental and therefore I tend to really examine oral b products in depth! Firstly the brush handle is very similar to many of its other Braun products, which are of similar size and weight, however, to accommodate the fact that you can use the brush twice a day for up to 7 days, a full recharge...
Published on 26 Jun 2012 by Victor Meldrew Mk2

3.0 out of 5 stars Do you really need it?
This is absolutely fine, but if you already have a Braun electric toothbrush, then:-

1. The "new" toothbrush charges on your old charger
2. The new toothbrush TriZone heads work on your old electric toothbrush.

Save yourself a lot of money and just buy some of the new TriZone heads if you want to try them. They're quite good.

Wish...
Published on 3 Aug 2012 by Mr. Paul A. Salter

‹ Previous | 1 2 343 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved smile!, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies) (Personal Care)
Braun and oral b range recommend to me by dentist. Bought trizone 1000 because of reviews about battery life . Not sure if there is any difference.
There has been a definite difference to my teeth compared to manual brushing. Got this at half price and probably would have paid the extra because of the results to my teeth. Can't say if this model is better than any other as it my first one.
It charges up for four or five days using it 2-3 times a day. Would last for a long weekend but might not last for a seven day holiday unless you take the charger. Trizone comes with the standard 'square' brushes but fully interchangeable with the round ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toothbrush, 26 Feb 2014
The best electric toothbrush I have had. Love thirty second timer. Two minutes in all is just long enough to give teeth a proper clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference, 21 Feb 2014
This is my first battery toothbrush, after my hygienist advising me to make purchace. I can honestly say this was good advice. My teeth really feel clean and I don't need to floss so much . The product is well made. the battery lasts around 1 week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothbrush. It worth the money., 20 Feb 2014
It is my first electric toothbrush and I can say that it cleans my teeth much better than a regular toothbrush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Performance-price ratio, 19 Feb 2014
Get this one if price is a factor, you dont really need those timer and lcd things. Way better than the cheaper AA battery braun. & battery lasts as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brillinat, 1 Feb 2014
We has a Braun Triumph for about 10 years, but the charge now only lasted 2 or 3 days. The triumph had 4 modes, but we only used one. We considered buying another multi mode Braun but could not be sure of using them so we made a decision that as we did not use them on the old brush we would go for this single mode Braun. How pleased we are, after brushing our mouths feels do much cleaner. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 19 Jan 2014
I purchased this item as a replacement to my Philips Sonicare after advise from my dentist. The improvement was noticable very quickly and after 2 weeks notice my dentist was able to note the difference as well. I looked into the different models and in the main all the differing versions of the toothbrush are the same but the add ons are what differentiates the different models. So save a few quid and buy this model over the higher priced model and buy the "extras" as needed and you will save a packet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Toothbrush, 18 Jan 2014
I have used quite a lot of electric toothbrushes that claim to work was seriously thinking of going back to manual but decided to try 1 last toothbrush and I am so glad I did. After just the 1st use I couldn't believe the difference, never felt as fresh and clean my teeth actually squeaked. I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars OH Dear, 15 Oct 2013
Mr. Malcolm Humphrey (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This is my third brawn oral-B toothbrush,
and i was expecting it to be so much better than it is,,
Its nothing special OK so its got a timer BIG DEAL
And it takes forever to charge up at least 12 hours between uses,
I am Not over welmed

3.0 out of 5 stars it's not as great as what it says, 15 Oct 2013
I've been using it for slightly more than a month by now...

I don't have any complains in regards of its performance, the only setback is the battery life is not as long as the box claims. Usually requires me to charge it every 3-4 days and it takes ages (more than a night) to get a full charge from the low battery notification.

‹ Previous | 1 2 343 | Next ›