Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Style Name: Deep Clean|Change

on 30 August 2013
I bought a total of 2 brushes on 23/03 , also my son bought 4 as well before that , in addtion to that my doughter boughtt 2 and they were all excellent and worth all the money.
Finally may I ask you if you can to send me two extra pastic cases for the model oral-B 600 and I will pay you for them
VINE VOICEon 20 November 2012
Style Name: Deep Clean|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am a complete convert to this, it works your gums and teeth hard and fast. If you still use a normal toothbrush your gums will bleed because there is no way with a manual brush you can prevent gum disease. The blood is evidence of the disease, this brush will get rid of it after a week or so.
on 8 February 2014
This electric toothbrush is very reasonably priced and excellent value - works very well and only drawback is charging time of about 22 hours if allowed to completely run down. Probably better to keep in charging cradle between brushing.
Delivery prompt and all details top class.
on 20 June 2015
Far better than the less powerful model for only a small extra cost
on 28 September 2013
The first automatic toothbrush I have owned & was on my dentist's advice ( not the Make, just an auto brush for use).It seems to be doing a good job on my teeth, & I have no trouble running or charging it; it's comfortable to hold & use. nothing much more to say except no complaints.
on 16 March 2015
It was the charger that was broken not the brush so I now have two. This is an improvement on the old model and the little rubber 'flossing' bars certainly give your gums a good toning but I am not sure they actually 'floss' much between the teeth, but certainly a good toothbrush.
on 10 June 2016
An efficient electric toothbrush that cleans your teeth thoroughly and is very economical on toothpaste. As I'm new to electric toothbrushes, I've kept my old (manual) toothbrush, as I like the minty feel after manual brushing, which you don't get with an electric toothbrush.
on 6 January 2016
Great product. No need for expensive fancy versions. This cleans, rotates, vibrates and timer warns of 30 second intervals to 2 min recommended time. Charging is slowish but same as our previous. Light goes out when charged and cant be overcharged if left on charger anyway.
Style Name: Deep Clean|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
have tried several different electric toothbrushes. this works as good as any! no real drawbacks i've found, and no striking features or anything new to make it stand out from the crowd. would happily use again, but would find it difficult to reommend over any other device.
on 19 October 2012
Style Name: Deep Clean|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was always happy with my standard tooth brush, but since using the Braun electric brush, its a whole new experience. The timer is great, you know you are getting your 2 minutes brushing in. the extra cleaning effects of the smaller head makes it easier to get to the back teeth and behind my front teeth. I have to say that the flossing action of this brush is not something I have noticed and particular effect, but on the whole, I am very happy with this and would recommend to anyone. Battery life is fine, around 5 days use at least on a full charge.

I was a little confused at the time or purchasing as to what was best for the money. there is large difference between pricing and all I can tell the difference is that some have different speed settings and timing settings. I have to say, if you want one that does the job, then buy this.