4.0 out of 5 stars Great Job
I have an iPhone 4S and have went with a life proof case which prevents me from using all my docking stations and chargers. This little gem allows me know to use the docks without having to remove the life proof case. Top Job!!
Published on 20 July 2012 by DAVE

2.0 out of 5 stars Dock connector
The plastic black covering broke on the first time I used it , I just fixed it by using a sticky tape on. Though it still served its purpose.
Published 14 months ago by Jan

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Job, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Decrescent Dock Connector Extender Pass Through Adapter for Apple iPod, iPhone & iPad (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like it wasn't there + lifeproof case compatible, 20 Jan 2013
This is brilliant, it fits perfectly with my lifeproof case and iPhone 4s. I haven't had any problems fitting it in docks and it's worked perfectly with over 5 docks ranging from expensive to cheap ones and my apple cable - all functions work fine. Arrived pretty quickly and just worked (which was nice when I just fitted the lifeproof case then realised I couldn't use any of my docks).

It's cheap and does the job, don't bother with any of the other adapters as this one works and has a good warranty if you're unlucky enough for it to break it, but I can't see that happening with mine personally.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dock connector, 15 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 23 Mar 2013
Bought this to allow my daughter's iPod Touch 4G to connect to our Logitech speaker dock - which it does perfectly and it means we don't have to remove the iPod case.

Great product, high quality, great price and fast delivery. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 2 Jun 2013
Item was received very quickly.

It is a well-made product and has a quality feel to it. Does exactly what it is meant to do and it works with an iPhone 4 and an iPod touch . Will be very useful if your dock does not accept a device with a cover on which is symptomatic of many docks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, 9 Jan 2014
Does not fit my apple ipod or my ipad 2 was very disappointed as it stated that's it fits all

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap (but NOT cheerful)!, 22 Oct 2013
This item is complete rubbish! It fell apart and broke the first time I tried to use it. A complete waste of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars weight sharing when iphone docked, 11 Oct 2013
i thought this would be the answer to looking for charging my iphone with the cover still on.
the adapter raised the phone but the weight pushed the phone back and after few recharges, it stopped charging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 10 July 2013
Couldnt fit my I-phone to Bose dock without removing phone case.
This solved the problem very cheaply !! and we now use it more often !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic add-on., 8 Feb 2013
A. Charters "what the hell?" (Manchester,UK) - See all my reviews
Just what I needed for my I phone 4.
Was sick of removing phone case just to play music through my docking station then replace it when
phone was back in general use.
Great little product and also serves to protect the initial unit connector on the docking station.