on 1 August 2013
I was very excited to recieve my product which arrived quickly. Setting up Adobe software to work with Bookshelf, the software included within the Archos was quck and simple. However, the software is a bit slow, clunky, andf you cannot list your books alphabetically or in any kind of order which is annoying. Also, the buttons to turn the page are very plasticy, and look like they may break easily. You have to press hard and a number of times before the page turns.
Also, as you're reading, it seems to go into sleep mode, so you have to quickly press the on/off button to get the page back up on screen, and in doing this, sometimes, the thing just shuts down and switches off by itself which is annoying. And if you haven't saved your page asa bookmark, you're stuck having to go through the pages again to reach the point you were reading at.

For the price, I don't think it's worth it. I don't use the music player on it. Howeve, I do like the fact that you can change font size for easier reding, although be warned, this means it will take forever to turn each page. I also like that the background is white and easy to read, and in colour.

I thought I would use this product alot more than I am, but the battery life is only 4 hours, and the an noying problems I mentioned can really drive you crazy and lead you to giving up. Unfortunately, nobody mentioned these problems in any of the reviews, so I thought I would let you know. If I knew all this before, I would have bought an Amazon Paperwhite instead.

That said, you can get lots of free books, which saves you havin to buy them.
on 11 October 2013
minor problems occasionally occur , which are not easy to remedy, and there are no trouble shooting facilities,for those with limited knowledge
on 11 October 2014
The best e-reader of the Market and with the perfect size 9'' screen.