5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Great Service but SIZE UP.
I ordered these through 'SockShop'.
The service was first rate. I will certainly be using them again.
Published 19 months ago by Penndennis

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Normally PRINGE size LARGE fits me well, these boxers however are an "extra tight fit" and I suggest one needs a size larger for comfort. Unfortunately after buying 3 pairs and wearing one to find out they are too small I am stuck with them.
Published on 14 May 2011 by Mr. T. E. Short

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Great Service but SIZE UP., 21 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mens 3 Pack Pringle Button Front Cotton Boxer Shorts In 3 Colours (Apparel)
I ordered these through 'SockShop'.
The service was first rate. I will certainly be using them again.
I ordered size large but these turned out to be (on visual inspection) too small. Sockshop provides a returns postage paid sticker if needed and it was so easy to send them back and request the next size up. Replacement arrived within 3 days and I got an email saying they had received my return.

I measured both sizes Large and extra-Large.
Large - Waist unstretched 28 inches.
Extra Large - Waist unstretched 30 inches.

I'm a 34/35 inch waist. The Extra Large were superb. A snug fit but not tight and the material is soft.

I ordered the white ones, they also have a small red dragon embroidered on the left leg. Pringle - Why red, infact, why is there at all?

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 12 Mar 2014
Product exactly as expected in terms of size and quality.
Good price and good quality.Would certainly buy again. Spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pringle Boxers, 10 Oct 2013
These boxers are of fantastic quality and fit. They're so comfortable you don't feel as you're wearing them! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for quality underwear at a decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pair of Undercrackers!, 11 May 2013
Was looking into buying a new underwear range, found these to be exactly what I was looking for, excellent quality and reasonably priced in comparison to similar products on offer from CK or Ralph Lauren. Would highly recommend - and as stated in other reviews do size up as they fit 'snugly'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens 3 Pack Pringle Button Front Cotton Boxer Shorts, 5 Oct 2012
B. J. whyte - See all my reviews
These shorts are very comfortable and stylish. An ideal choice for work as they stay in place and dont ride up your leg.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 14 May 2011
Mr. T. E. Short "Cruiser" (SW France) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars All White on the Night, 4 July 2014
Wash on 60 degrees (I have all white) with no problems. Get a size up. XL for 34" waist fits perfectly. Seem to be lasting well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality underwear, 17 Dec 2013
This is my second purchase of this brand of boxer shorts because they are excellent both in quality and fit and they were delivered very quickly many thanks for your service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pringle boxer shorts, 20 Oct 2013
Great item I have been wearing these for years now and I struggle to get hold of them at my usual place ! Quick delivery no issues I would use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet support., 21 July 2013
Good and comfortable briefs which keep ones estate in snug order and alleviate the disconcerting problem of the jewels,which have a life of their own,escaping to one side or the other and hanging out on their own.