5.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Jacket
Published 10 months ago by Mark Stephens

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for light rain or windy weather
The jacket is not really waterproof, especially the sleeves. After 20 minutes of riding in heavy rain they became totally wet. Good for light rain or windy weather.
Published 24 days ago by Belyaev D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Jacket, 26 Jan 2014
I have two of these so one can be in the wash as the other one is in use which should say it all, as why buy two if you don't like it? The Hi-Vis appearance was the reason for my initial purchase in the shop for the princely sum of £35. It is waterproof, it is breathable and it has a handy pocket at the rear and a small zip pocket at the font for small change/bike lock keys etc. in short it does all the things a premium cycling jacket does for a lot less money. one cautionary note though I tried to buy the second one and it had gone back up to £70, waited impatiently for it to drop back in price and I bought number two as soon as it did. As a fan of Mountain Warehouse product in general this Yo-yo pricing is quite commonplace with a number of items as they continue their perpetual Sale, have patience and you can eventually get it for the lower price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price. Good Quality, 8 Jun 2013
Only managed to use once in the rain but I don't think we need to confirm that it is waterproof. I'm quite impressed with overall quality & feel of the jacket. Stiched pockets rather than the poor bonded ones on my Altura Night Vision which peeled away after 14 months.
Consider size when ordering. I am short & stocky, 40 chest. I ordered the medium & feel the small would have been a better fit. I noticed the generous sizing mentioned in 1 or 2 reviews after ordering.
Main internal body of jacket is meshed but this does not continue down sleeves so might get a little clammy when it is warm. The pit vent zips do not have a tag, (the other zips do) so don't expect to be able to open or close them when cycling, especially if you are wearing gloves. Also, which could be to do with material (not soft) & possibly being slightly too big for me, the collar does not draw neatly around the kneck. The chest pocket is quite spacious. The rear packet is mesh but OK for keys. See how I get on in winter. At least the idiot drivers who can't resist using their phones while driving should see me now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jan 2014
Really like the orange colour, nice and bright for the cyclist, given as a gift but recipient is very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and comfortable jacket, 24 Jan 2014
The jacket is very bright and it is totally waterproof. The pocket on the front is very useful for my cell phone, while the pocket on the back can contain a lot of items (I usually store all my lights, hat and gloves). The jacket is breathable, especially under the arms, but if you are willing to cycle or run with a backpack, then you will sweat a lot. I am a tall skinny person with very long arms and I got the XL size, but I think I could have chosen the L one since overall the jacket is a little oversized. The delivery was fast and efficient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant waterproof coat, 11 Jan 2014
Does what it says on the tin! Super bright. Need to wear a longsleeve topmunderneath as the arms are not lined.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iso-Viz high visibility jacket, 6 April 2014
Fantastic jacket. Great, generous fit, high quality item. Husband subjects it to daily cycling in all sorts of weather. Is up to the job and still looking good. Keeps him dry in torrential rain

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the description, 13 Feb 2014
Excellent quality jacket that has been fully tested in recent weather, Fully water and wind proof. I recommend tocycalists and walkers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant jacket, 11 Nov 2013
I love this jacket. I have other cheaper cycling jackets in the past, none of which have offered any real protection from the elements. This does what I need it to do, keep me dry and prevent the wind getting in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 28 Sep 2014
This review is from: Mountain Warehouse Adrenaline Mens Iso-Viz Reflective Jacket
It is as described. I use it everyday for commuting, highly visible color makes easier to spot. Can't find any -ve in the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars bright orange!!, 19 Oct 2014
Great jacket but the sizing is well large! I'm 6ft and the medium is more than ample. Very bright, looks good. Glad I bought