5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
I really do love this tuner, it's so easy to use and precicely accurate, I really do recommend this tuner to any guitarist!
Published on 29 Nov. 2012 by Clinton

3.0 out of 5 stars cannot always see display screen
Although fairly easy to use, I could not always see the screen. It has to be at a particular angle and you have to press the central button a couple of times
Published 12 months ago by Miss Hui

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Eno ET-33 Clip on Digital Tuner with Chromatic Setting (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful and it works, 26 Nov. 2012
isis 1958 (Pendle) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Was dubious about it at the price.

It is excellent. Always keep on clipped to my music stand

I wanted something with a backlight - not sure of battery life yet, but so far so good.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd known about this sooner!, 14 Jan. 2015
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This little device is fantastic, and a great price. When I bought it, I had never used a tuner before and I have to say, it's ridiculously easy to use even for absolute beginners. It works both in vibration and acoustic (microphone) tuning modes and you can choose among four settings: chromatic, violin, bass and guitar. To use vibration mode (which I prefer), you clip the Eno to the headstock of your guitar, turn it on and select “chromatic”. You then pluck each string in turn, tuning it until the LED display shows the dial in the middle and a green light (it also tells you which note you are playing!) You can tune your guitar in about two minutes – great! The minimal instructions are very clear. The battery is a bit fiddly to insert, but I've only had to change it once in four years.

4.0 out of 5 stars tuned, 6 Dec. 2012
Great price, for this quality,
not professional but good enough for amateurs.
compared to some of the more expensive ones, suitable for homer and rehearsal.
excellent service and perfect delivery.
useful for years to come I hope

5.0 out of 5 stars Just could't be better, 4 Jun. 2014
Does its job, it's cheap and useful, and I would recommend it to everyone.
My ukulele sounds pretty nice now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item do the job, 13 Nov. 2013
I bought this digital tuner so I can use it with my first Ukulele and it does the job. Nice and easy to use plus cheap to buy. I recommend this digital tuner. It can be used for guitar too, There is the option on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 13 Jun. 2013
Mr. Anthony Vickers (Uk) - See all my reviews
Got this for my daughter, for her acoustic guitar, works really well. And very easy to use, I would highly recommend this.... A vickers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little clip-on tuner, 17 April 2013
I proberly expect too much of a plastic item that only costs few pounds, but these type of tuners are invaluable in a live situation.
particularly when there is a lot of other noise around, and you need a final check before performing, or in between numbers.

I have collected an assortment of different guitar tuners over the years, but I am so pleased to have finally found one that is compact, accurate, responsive and pretty well made.

Nothing compares with an in-line guitar tuner, but as a convenient clip -on model I haven't found one better than this yet.

My other clip on tuners have either been much more flimsy, less compact, had rattley plastic buttons (which drove me mad while playing), or models that just didn't pick -up a signal for the bottom E string, and I would have to tune that string to another note or a harmonic.

I have now replaced all my others with this little model, which also has a setting which works with my ukulele too, and highly recommend it.

The only critisism from this supplier is that it didn't come with the watch battery supplied. The first time I got one of these I bought it from a high -street shop, and that one had the battery included.

Don't know how durable it will be in the long run, but I have high hopes that, with care, it will last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Digital Tuner for guitar, 9 Jan. 2013
Great little gadget and well worth the money, our Grandson can tune his own guitar now. This was recommended by a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY to use, GREAT price, 16 April 2015
I was impressed on how quickly I tuned my guitar. Just clip it on and play each string. This is great for beginners who can't tune their guitar by listening yet. This tuner teached me how to tune the guitar just by listening to each note. Very happy with my purchase. Recommend buying as it is the best value of money.