5.0 out of 5 stars great little video cam
this is a simple little stills/video camera that you can take HD video footage with at the press of a button. i couldn't get the supplied 'disk' to work in my drives but didn't need it anyway.
it also records the date and time on pictures and video. comes in a handy little tin with all accessories underneath the camera.
Published 20 months ago by mad about rc

3.0 out of 5 stars Very very small camera
I bought this camera with the view to take it backpacking with me , unfortunately It will not do for me.
Firstly you need to purchase a micro sd card and need a USB port to charge the camera (not very portable)
I would have preferred something with a replaceable battery.
I cannot comment on the picture quality as I have not used the camera.
Published 2 months ago by JML.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little video cam, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: World's Smallest Digital Camera - Black (5.0MP , HD 1280*960),MINI DV DVR,Your perfect Camera (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very very small camera, 5 Jun 2014
I would have preferred something with a replaceable battery.
I cannot comment on the picture quality as I have not used the camera.