5.0 out of 5 stars Good watches
Published on 8 Feb. 2013 by dale field

3.0 out of 5 stars Top buy
Sadly we lost a couple of buttons early on but a great watch nevertheless - would like to have had one that's not got dodgy buttons
Published 20 months ago by Ally D-T

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watches, 8 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Shark Mens Alarm Chronograph Black Army Military Sport Wrist Watch + Box (Watch)
Bought one of these for my son at Xmas when it came I was so impressed I got one for myself then some guys at work asked me to get them one so I got another 6 if I was into making money I could have charged a lot more than I payed had the watch 3 months now and they haven't lost a second the light is also handy when driving the alarm is good and every hour little chime sounds which is a nice touch I was worried the watch was not water proof but my son has showered in it many times and no problems so far also have the watch with the white face both the watches look like they are worth a lot more and I do have 2omega watches and a brietling so I kind of have some taste fully recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 20 Nov. 2013
Ok, £20 for what looked like a nice watch!! In all fairness I thought I'd been sent the wrong watch! Its got to be one of the best watches I've ever bought, don't get me wrong...the functions are very simple as in time, alarm and stopstopwatch. However this watch looks and feels like a watch worth a lot lot more. Definitely a good buy! Comes in a nice box and overall I am very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great service, 20 Dec. 2012
I ordered this watch for my grandson as it was originally described as being a "mens/boys watch" and I loved its functions and style. When it arrived I was not at all disappointed with the product, it was as as expensive looking and as tricky as I hoped it would be but it clearly was not intended for a child. When I then entered into correspondence with the seller they acknowledged their mistaken language in the description (now changed) and I cannot speak too highly of them, they have done everything possible to respond to my comments and resolve the problem. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any other buyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Big but good., 16 Sept. 2013
I am very happy with this despite the fact it is nearly the size of Big Ben. I left a review about the seller in error, I am still waiting for a watch from Timer Mall - don't buy from them if you want a product in the same year you order it!

Anyway this watch is great, instructions are a bit difficult to fathom but you could work out without them how to use & reset.

I am not sure how you replace the battery if you need to, there are no instructions for this, maybe a jeweller can do it but I can't see any cutouts on the backplate for removal. at the price if it lasts a year probably nearly as cheap to buy a new watch.

I would recommend this product but not to the weak & feeble!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Top buy, 11 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars if you like big and I mean BIG watches then this is ..., 20 Sept. 2014
Oh boy .. where to start ..? arrived on time 10/10, boxed & presentation 10/10, instructions 9/10 [ if your used to setting up any digital watch then it should not pose a problem ]. Not so keen on the watch strap, a bit flashy but that's a personal opinion.
As for the watch itself ... if you like big and I mean BIG watches then this is for you. It makes Rolex and Breitling watches look like kids watches. Beware, it weighs a ' ton ' .. been pumping iron so I can wear it !
Must be worth £ 20 +/- just for the metal alone. It says not to wear this for scuba diving etc. but I reckon it's heavy enough to use as an anchor for a dive boat.
Probably looks stupid on my small wrist, but I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, 12 Aug. 2013
This watch is the bees knees for the price, plenty of features, looks and feels expensive. Comfortable to wear in spite of its size; it has received many complimentary comments since I've had it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch but breaks easily., 26 Jan. 2015
Only a couple of months after I received this watch the strap buckle stopped holding together and the watch fell off constantly, I replaced the buckle with another one, and this worked for nearly a year, before the analogue part of the watch stopped working all together. My friend has had no problems with the exact same watch however, so this may just be a single unlucky instance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels MUCH more expensive, 18 Jun. 2014
Ok, let me start by saying, I am a watch whore!
I love my watches, if I could afford Breitling/Omega/Rolex/Tag etc I would invest, but, that said, I'm happy as long as it looks nice/feels nice and works as it should.

I wanted something "sporty", that had both Analogue and Digital, with a back light. When I first saw this and then the price I had to double take the screen.

So what's it like?
Typically big, as most men's watches are, but not ungainly, I have small wrists and it fits just fine.
The strap is rubber and quite soft so it stretches, which unusually, means that if you like a tight strap, it actually expands with your wrist in the heat of the day, which is a really nice touch.
The metal "Gills" on the strap look stunning in real life, as they are actually solid metal bars, chromed, fitted/threaded through the strap itself. They really look excellent.
It's quite heavy and feels extremely well made.

How do other people react?
EVERYONE, no exaggeration, everyone, comments on it "Nice watch", "where did you get it". So far, no one has actually asked "How much", but most have guessed £150-£200. I'm not telling them that it cost 1/10th that. :D

Is it accurate?
I also have a Waveceptor, which picks up the Atomic time signal, so is always correct to the second and by that, I reckon this loses around 1 second per day on the analogue, the digital even less.

I love the look of this watch, even if the green stripes which switch on and off in no discernible pattern, are not referenced anywhere in the literature, so I assume they are merely a styling touch. Nor is the "SNZ" indicator.

The backlight is superb, in that instead of illuminating BEHIND the dark LCD digits, it actually makes the digits themselves fluoresce (almost like LEDs). Very clever.

For the money, this is an excellent watch, but having now owned it for a while, I would have been happy spending over £100 on it, it really does feel and look that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 10 May 2014
Quality heavy duty watch. Better than I expected and comfortable to wear with a good thick soft rubber strap. Delivery came 2 weeks quicker than stated so I was very pleased. Id recommend this watch and seller.