5.0 out of 5 stars good
Very good quality exaclty as decribed good magnet would recommend cant think of anything else to say but its a good item
Published 24 months ago by katie

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
Looks cheap and probably could have made better myself. Would not recommend. Is only a stocking filler but disappointed with product although did arrive promptly.
Published 7 months ago by Emily Day

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 July 2012
This review is from: KEEP CALM and CARRY ON because I Love You Daddy! A unique Fridge Magnet from our Keep Calm and Carry On series - an original Birthday or Christmas Gift Idea. (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 27 Dec 2013
This Was A Gift For My Partner From Are Baby Boy At Christmas! Was A Lovely Idea And Very Pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, 5 Sep 2013
Just a bit of a stocking filler for daddy . He loved it and it's off his little man so it was always gonna be a hit lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 July 2014
j khan (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Love it

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 8 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, cheap little filler for Father's day, 22 May 2013
Just as it looks and great little filler present to give the children something they can get for Dad with pocket money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 Dec 2012
This is a lovely little gift. Quality of the print is not great but my husband liked it as a wee Christmas gift.