5.0 out of 5 stars Moisutiser
I love this product. I use it in conjunction with the rejenerating serum and it keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day long.
Published on 17 Dec. 2012 by MrsB

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy eyes, dryer skin and more wrinkles!
Used this item for 2 weeks it dried my skin more and when I smiled or moved my face my expression lines would stick in my skin! I now have an itchy red patch in the corner of my eyes and I did not even put it there!

Published 1 month ago by Aibo82

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy eyes, dryer skin and more wrinkles!, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Moisturiser Cream Fragrance Free - 50 ml (Personal Care)

I have now stopped using it a highly overrated product I think no anti wrinkle cream works just plently of water and a good moisturiser with SPF does wonders!

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisutiser, 17 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Face cream, 4 Mar. 2013
I am Pleased with Olay Regenerist Face cream. This cream is an excellent price very good value and Arrived quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay, 5 Feb. 2013
Ms. P. Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
Terrific price for Olay Regenerist and so soft on my skin and a great price for this brand, highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Product, 5 Oct. 2012
Mrs. S. Richards "sue" (wales) - See all my reviews
Bought 2 pots of this from Amazon as it was the cheaper than buying it on offer in the shops.
My mum wanted 1 as well,as when I mentioned I had read good reviews about this non-scented product she wanted 1 too, as like me she doesn't like strong scented moisterisers.

We both needed eye cream as well as face cream so this was a great all in 1 product.
It has a lovely texture that you can put on before bed and it doesn't smell.
Also you can apply make-up straight after it during the day.

A small amount goes far.
Will most likely buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for sensitive skin, 27 Jan. 2013
As I have sensitive skin, I purchased the fragrance free product. I used it for about three days, before my face started burning. I stopped using it for a couple of weeks, then tried again to check whether it was the cream. As soon as I used it, my skin reacted. So whilst this product may be great for most users, if your skin does tend to react to things, it may not be for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Love this treatment cream, has really made a noticeable difference to my skin.
Prompt delivery from ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product!, 22 Mar. 2014
So pleased to get this product MUCH cheaper on line! And it's really good for wrinkles and my sensitive skin (am 61).

4.0 out of 5 stars Face Cream, 7 Feb. 2014
Good rich cream that seems to do the job. My wife thinks it is very good and I cannot complain

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist Three Point Treatment, 23 Jan. 2014
Purchased Olay products and love them not greasy on the skin and your skin feels plump and soft also don't irritate skin if you suffer with sensitivity