5.0 out of 5 stars Face cream
I am Pleased with Olay Regenerist Face cream. This cream is an excellent price very good value and Arrived quickly
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by tez

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy eyes, dryer skin and more wrinkles!
Used this item for 2 weeks it dried my skin more and when I smiled or moved my face my expression lines would stick in my skin! I now have an itchy red patch in the corner of my eyes and I did not even put it there!

Published 5 months ago by Aibo82

5.0 out of 5 stars Face cream, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Moisturiser Cream Fragrance Free - 50 ml (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy eyes, dryer skin and more wrinkles!, 22 Jan. 2015

I have now stopped using it a highly overrated product I think no anti wrinkle cream works just plently of water and a good moisturiser with SPF does wonders!

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisutiser, 17 Dec. 2012
I love this product. I use it in conjunction with the rejenerating serum and it keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay, 5 Feb. 2013
Ms. P. Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
Terrific price for Olay Regenerist and so soft on my skin and a great price for this brand, highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 15 Oct. 2013
I've been using Olay for some time now and absolutely love the fragrance free version. Since using this cream my acne prone "mature" skin has become visibly clearer and brighter. The texture of my skin has really improved too and, best of all, I haven't had any breakouts apart from the initial one when I started using Olay for the first time. For those of you with sensitive skin prone to breakouts when trying new products, I'd recommend that you persevere as I did because the results are really worth it. I was slightly dubious about the authenticity of this product but was reassured by the fact that it is dispatched by Amazon. Really good value for money as its considerably cheaper than in the high street annd I will definitely be placing this on repeat order.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for sensitive skin, 27 Jan. 2013
As I have sensitive skin, I purchased the fragrance free product. I used it for about three days, before my face started burning. I stopped using it for a couple of weeks, then tried again to check whether it was the cream. As soon as I used it, my skin reacted. So whilst this product may be great for most users, if your skin does tend to react to things, it may not be for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. Fingers crossed it will keep my skin moist ..., 10 Dec. 2014
Fragrance free moisturiser. I am using it to apply on my neck as my neck skin really revealing my age. So far so good. Fingers crossed it will keep my skin moist and I will buy the product again in a couple of month time. Loved the speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value skin cream, 6 Dec. 2014
This is one of the best value face creams on the market. Its my mothers favourite and i have to say i use it too i work outside a lot and it stops ny skin feeling dry and keeps it looking fresh too

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price, 15 Oct. 2013
G. Johnson - See all my reviews
I love this cream - it is great on my middle aged and drying skin and much better than many more expensive creams that I have tried. I buy it from Amazon because it's a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
use this product all the time superb!