5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my...
Let me put this simply as many of my fellow reviewers have... this product is amazing, simply amazing.

I've had many in-ear earphones in the past and I never imagined that such amazing sound quality was even possible through in-ear earphones. Boy, was I wrong. These earphones can produce mind-blowing results - forget in-ear Beats by Dr. Dre, they're just a...
Published 12 months ago by GlueStick

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Ideal For The Daily Commute
These are beautiful headphones with superb sound quality but in my opinion they suffer in two key areas. The first problem is that they "leak" sound and tend to result in scornful looks from my fellow commuters (particularly if sitting in the quiet carriage). Even with the volume at 50% the sound leakage is very noticeable. I have experimented with different...
Published 22 months ago by Mr

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality *IF* you *ONLY* use them in a quiet environment, 1 Oct 2014
Mixed feelings about this product.

My last in-earphones were Bowers and Wilkins C5. These sounded awesome, but were let down by two things :
1) Getting a good fit with the unique earpiece fitting was troublesome and they kept falling out.
2) The cable broke inside 3 times in a year (internally so lost sound in one ear). Believe me, I treated them well.

So time for a new pair, and I settled on these, because surely, Bose are the best, right?

They come with 3 ear fittings and I tried them all and to be honest, I could use any of them and the fit is really good. There's no pressure on the ears and I had them in for 2 hours today with no discomfort and no sense of them coming loose. After my C5's, this was awesome!

When I tried these out at home, I was immediately impressed. The bass was deep, there was possibly treble and detail I hadn't heard before, and was (possibly visibly!) excited :)

But the acid test was a trip to work on the underground, and herein lies the problem.

The buds don't go "in" the ear but kind of nestle just on the entrance to the canal, and unfortunately, do a terrible job of blocking external sounds. When the train goes underground, the external noise is way too much and even on full volume, the quality of these headphones is lost and they sound no better than a cheap pair.

After using for about a week, I now find that even busy roads overpower the sound, and it's such a shame. Especially at the cost!

I'm really disappointed by this as the quality in a quiet environment is really good, but I would seriously steer clear of these if you want to use in a noisy environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality., 22 Nov 2012
I was dubious about Bose's claims for their products before I bought these but they do provide outstanding sound quality and they are very comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and very comfortable, 4 Feb 2014
Been using mine for about a year now, still getting great sound and comfort from them, and these headphones can take a beating, there's been more than 1 occasion I've thought they wouldn't work (e.g when I shut them in my car door and proceeded to drive 20 miles in the rain) but they just turned straight on.

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars bose ear phones, 7 Dec 2013
Excellent build quality, with 3 different size inserts so they fit snug in the ear. Very clear sound, excellent range. Will buy from this company again, cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomes!, 28 Nov 2013
K. Magee (London, UK) - See all my reviews
They stay put and sound fantastic. If I had had the funds I would have gone for the noise cancelling ones but these will do!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but nowhere near worth the money, 10 Oct 2013
These headphones are very good when using them indoors with hardly any background noise. However once you get outside you have to turn the volume up quite a lot to hear anything. I have reverted back to my creative in ear headphones which cost £10 as I cannot seem to find anything which rivals them in quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bose MIE2 Mobile Headset (Electronics)
Sound quality good and StayHear tips are superb.

However, I am disappointed as I bought these after previously owning the iPhone version.

Despite paying more for these headphones:

- there is less functionality as there is no volume/track control on the remote control except start/stop
- sometimes when you use when the phone (HTC One) when locked in your pocket, the start/stop doesn't even work as it says you need to unlock phone!

In summary, I wish I had not just assumed that it would be the same as the iPhone version and wish I had shopped around more as there must be better products out there.

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 17 Sep 2013
brought these hoping for an audio experience but was left totally gutted, they just are to quite and gutless, i have just purchessed the sony xba-4ips instead after rave reviews , these will be going on ebay instead

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 July 2013
For small earbuds the quality of the sound is superb. As usual Bose have produced another brilliant product, worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bose ® MIE2i Mobile headset, 29 Jun 2013
If you're looking at these then you probably already know a fair bit about Bose stuff, this review is merely reassurance.

The sound out of these is as good as I have come to expect from using Bose audio products ever since I bought the first sound dock they brought out for iPods back in the day. There is no noticeable difference between the sound from these and the over ear Bose headphones I normally use.

I bought these for gym / jogging and they work a treat. I was very skeptical at first as the design is so alien to anything I've ever seen or used before, but it works. The soft rubber 'hook' catches in one of the cavities in your ear and they do not fall out. Ever. They are completely unobtrusive; after putting them in you forget about the strange new design and shape because you don't notice any difference.

The iPhone headset function also works fine. The only minor negative i can think of is the fact that when you hold down the button to activate the voice function command it seems to take a bit longer than I remember my Apple headsets doing. But I've only put this in here to convince anyone who reads this that I have taken time to objectively review this product - and I would recommend them to anyone looking for any combination of great sound / sports headphones / headset.

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›