5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch!
This watch goes with lots of my clothes and matches my coat as well! Very good value for money - would recommend it.
Published 21 months ago by V. Loudon

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design, but a bit flimsy
Published 20 months ago by FelixTurtur

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design, but a bit flimsy, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap KLS-0215L (Watch)
I was very happy when this watch first arrived. The purple was a nice shade (I had been worried it would be too pinky) and the size and fit are good. Unfortunately within a matter of weeks I suddenly had to backtrack when I just about caught the watch falling off my wrist - one of the pins holding the strap to the watch had worked itself apart and the whole pin fell to the ground. I only managed to find half of the pin so now have to periodically check that the pin hasn't worked it's way out too much. I hope that when I finally get in touch with Kahuna they will provide a replacement part, but I still can't review the watch that highly for falling apart so quickly and I don't expect it's going to have a long life. I've also had cause to believe the motor isn't perfect a couple of times as I've had to wind the clock forwards twice upon noticing it had lost 5-15mins. No more problems recently. Maybe it's affected by the outdoors temperature? Altogether, 3 stars because it has faults (a shame for this otherwise attractive watch), but it was cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch!, 7 Jan 2013
V. Loudon "valedith" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kahuna watches . . . . . ., 23 Feb 2014
I absolutely love the design and look of this watch. I have had three Kahuna watches, this being the second of this model, because I love it so much, Although they are not extremely long lasting I will continue to buy them because they are such a reasonable price and unusual designs..

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Ladies Quartz Watch with Leather Strao, 18 Feb 2014
The watch itself has a rather attractive, detailed bezel. The leather strap is comfortable as is the watch itself.
I was searching for a replacement watch that could be worn during the day, this watch besides being waterproof doesn't look out of place as an evening item due to the the style - patterned bezel, coloured face and strap.
This item is a good all round piece. I was ready to choose another rotary watch when this Kahuna watch caught my attention and at 10% of my budget I'm not complaining!. Decent zipped case for storage (if I ever take it off) and it tells the time with precision.
Ordered early evening and it was delivered before ten the next morning, Happy with purchase and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and affordable, 20 Nov 2013
As somebody wrote in one of reviews, nice watch, dark purple (not pinkish as in a picture) colour, and for those tiny wrist - yes, the strap is excellent. It was for my 13 year old daughter, and she is happy. As we both say this watch is neither too childish-girlish-pinkish, neither too old-womanish, it is modern and classic together, and can be easily an accessory for any type of clothing (we mean, this watch suit any style). Exactly, what my daughter wanted, one watch for all occasions that would last for some years. Oh, for those who think about it as a present! - important point- the watch came very nicely packed, on a fine small cushion of natural brown colour, put inside a sturdy cylinder form box of natural brown paper-cardboard, really nice presented, in a calm 'green earth' style (you know what I mean, natural brown colour not 'screaming' neon). For people who DON"T CHASE every last second fashion and who have their own opinion and style, I recomend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 26 Sep 2013
I really like this watch. I thought the dark colour might make the time a little difficult to read but it's actually fine. It fits well and isn't too large on my small wrist . Very happy with it.