on 22 August 2014
Nice watch for the current price of £6. Purchased as an add-on item. Watch is slightly different from what is pictured however: Instead of a textile knot to close and adjust the strap, mine has a metal bead. Also the watches face is a brass / gold colour rather than the silver pictured. Good watch for casual wear. Have only had mine for a few weeks so cannot comment on durability but it seems to be holding up. One potential issue I could see in the future is that the strap passes over the back of the watch so will be nearly impossible to change the battery. But for less than £10 the watch is almost disposable. Not quite a 5* purchase but still worth it at the current price.
on 4 March 2014
I bought this for my 11 year old daughter for her birthday as a small surprise. 2 days of use and the stap was broken.
In the picture it shows a textile knot that joins both sides. You then pull either side to tighten the watch strap. In actual fact the watch that was delivered had a nice looking metal piece instead of this knot. But the metal piece must have had a sharp edge in the middle as the strap was cut by it within 2 days. All very disappointed. The face is gold aswell...not silver...

Incidentally at the same time I bought a different color one for my wife and hers is fine after several weeks. I presume the metal piece in hers didnt have the same defect.
on 8 July 2014
I brought this because I have one in another colour and I am super impressed. I haven't taken it off more than a couple of times, it is constantly in and out of water, I never take it off when I have a bath and there has never been even a sniff of condensation. I thought after reading other reviews I would have to replace the strap but I've had it for a couple of months and it's still going strong. It does twist around but I'm not bothered, a trust worthy water resistant watch under £20 is a rarity but for under a fiver! I'm super happy.
on 3 August 2015
I'm pleased with the watch as had a similar one before, however the watch is slightly different from the one pictured. The colour of the watch is described as pink, its defiantly closer to red than pink, this didn't bother me but might other customers. Also the one pictured has a silver dial, this has a gold one although it does state this in the description so just make sure you've read the description properly.
on 9 December 2014
Like mentioned in all reviews below, there is a silver metal round bead to tighten the straps. The rim casing of the watch is not how it is shown on amazon though! I believe this is also mentioned in the reviews. It really doesn't matter to me as I was looking for a watch to use on a daily basis. Overall, the watch was in good quality and arrived immediately the next day as amazon promised it would.
on 11 March 2014
I chose this rating as im not impressed with this watch at all. Its better looking on line than in the real. The annoying thing is the face of this watch twists around and faces my arm....and when you twist it back to normal it very soon twists back again!
Im normally very happy with my amazon stuff, but not on this occasion....sorry!
on 30 January 2014
I have been wearing it since it arrived, and my "good" watch has not been out of the jewellery box since.
on 10 July 2014
As I've said before these are cool, laid back watches, well worth the great prices. I love them.
on 14 November 2014
strap come undone. Cant even see how to send it back to amazon. Save your money
on 15 August 2014
Bought as an add on and cannot fault either the product or the price