Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 27 June 2012
Ordered from Caths Watches on Saturday evening and received the watch Tuesday morning.

I usually have trouble seeing the time without hunting out my glasses but not with this. Although the watch face is not massive it has a very clear dial and i have no problem telling the time without my specs.

Great value and great service from seller.
on 21 January 2015
This is an excellent watch of very high quality, especially considering that I only paid £4 for it! It comes in a cardboard presentation box with a 2 year warranty. It's very stylish and comfortable.

The mechanism for closing it is a little different to that pictured - the threads go through a small metal bead. I was worried that they would slip out and cause the watch to fall off, but after a week of wearing it the bead seems to be more than sufficiently stiff and I have had no issues with it loosening. It's a little fiddly to tighten but thankfully goes small enough for those of us with small wrists. The only issue I have with it is that the bead is angled so that the strings point upwards, and having small hands they reach halfway up my palm! I imagine this might be an issue for people who work with their hands a lot.
on 9 August 2013
Had this on for one day and the string came out of the piece that pulls it together to tighten around the wrist can not get it back in so it is worthless now
on 19 April 2015
Arrived quickly in a nice presentation box as a gift for a friend but strap broke when trying it on! Very displeased.
on 18 January 2015
I've had two of these now and had the same problem with both. The strap frays because the toggle is a slider rather than having a button to hold it. The one I got wasn't a tied strap as it shows here.
the watch face is really easy to use and it's waterproof, I tested that thoroughly while on holiday.
on 14 August 2015
I took off one star because the first one was let in water when I was swimming, however the replacement is great, I can swim and shower while wearing it. I also have this in other colours, all of which are great watches if you don't like a traditional strap.
on 13 August 2014
bought as a present and the watch has never been off their wrist since. Beautiful looking watch. It arrived really quickly and was packaged really well to protect it. Great price for a Kahuna watch.
on 17 January 2015
Quite tricky to put on and tighten strap, especially with my limited mobility in several fingers. Have given it as a present instead and it was well received. Incredibly low price for a Kahuna item.
on 17 April 2015
lovely, well packaged ..already to give as gift ..would buy again. very happy .
on 4 March 2015
Nice looking watch, but the strap has fallen apart after just a couple of wears