5.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch!
I love this watch, it's unusual and wear it a lot. Adjustable wristband, a bit awkward to do up but, do-able. Excellent for casual wear.
Published on 19 Aug 2012 by GeeBux

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, poor quality
This watch looks pretty funky and is comfortable to wear but the little bead on the back that's used to adjust the size wears the rope-like material down.

Published 19 months ago by Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, poor quality, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Blue Plastic or PU Strap KLF-0002L (Watch)

I don't wear watches to bed so after putting this on and taking it off every day for a few months the band eventuall became thinner and thinner then snapped. I know it's not an expensive watch, but be warned, if you're going to be taking it off every evening, that bead that keeps it tight on your wrist will eventually wear the material down to nothing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unique but not quite as expected, 19 Sep 2012
Lia S. Parker "britchick84" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I chose this colour over the other versions of the same design because I liked how vibrant the colours were. When my watch arrived it was decidedly duller than the picture- particularly the blue of the strap and the red and green beads.

I also underestimated how tricky it would be to attach the watch to my own wrist. I guess it's good that the bead between the straps is stiff- it means it stays on.

Had I seen this watch in the shop, I'd probably not have bought it. I might have got another colour one though, as I still really like the design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch!, 19 Aug 2012
GeeBux "GillB" (Northamptonshire, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Hippy watch, 9 Jan 2013
A very comfortable bracelet watch. Bought as a pressie for 20 something free spirit. Fits well on a small wrist as its adjustable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 11 Dec 2013
Trendy, colourful and overall a really nice watch for the money. Would probably order more of this style watch as I like them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 4 Aug 2013
This watch looks better than in the picture, and I was very happy with it when it arrived. After a few weeks wear however, it's starting to look a bit tired and a couple of the strings have come undone. I work outdoors so more wear and tear than normal was to be expected, and it isn't a problem to tie the strings back up again really. I would buy this again, but probably won't need to as the actual watch part is performing perfectly despite several dips a day in the sea and lakes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 24 May 2013
This is a lovely watch and really suits the style that I wear.The only problem is that the thread had now stated wearing down due to the way it is done up.

5.0 out of 5 stars my style!, 14 May 2013
Really pleased with this watch. I noted the negative reviews were mostly about its small size which for me was a plus as my wrist is small and the last time I got a watch online it was too loose. Have been using it since I bought it a few months ago and it still looks good. Shall be getting another in a different colour soon!

4.0 out of 5 stars G, 13 Mar 2013
I bought this for my daughters birthday - she loved it, and said its more like wearing a bracelet than a watch