5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday watch
Very happy with the purchase, didn't want anything too fancy given I have 2 kids and I'm constantly getting hands wet. This is my second Kahuna watch and the first one lasted me 10 years, so i'm hoping for the same again.
Published 20 months ago by R. Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but bulky and not as waterproof as one would like
The colours of the strap and dial are nice, though a bit darker than in the photo. There is a velcro strap which has plenty of room and is a good size for a female wrist.

Published 16 months ago by Tania Palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday watch, 8 Jan 2013
R. Evans - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Green Dial Analogue Display and Green Fabric and Canvas Strap K1M-3028L (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but bulky and not as waterproof as one would like, 30 April 2013

My primary complaint is that it looks so bulky on my wrist. There is a metal buckle-like thing that you hook the velcro through to tighten and loosen the watch, and unless I fasten it tight enough to cut off the blood circulation it sticks out notably my wrist!

Also, although I must highlight that this is my own fault for not realising there was a link detailing the water resistency, I think the description of waterproof to 50 meters is very misleading. I thought 50 meters could be used up to 50 meters, but according to the Water Resistence Depth descriptions, it can only be used in shallow waters. For swimming and poolside diving it needs to be 100 meters.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this watch, 4 Aug 2014
love this watch. easy to put on as i have problems with my hands so its so easy to do up. very good service