5.0 out of 5 stars MASSIVE
Took a gamble, as I usually have to size up in flip flops but these were massive, both in length and also the generous fit of the toe post and strappy bits, these were so far off the top of my feet I couldn't walk in them.
I recommend sizing down if you're between sizes. I returned these and went for some slim Havianas instead and these were perfect.
5 stars...
Published 13 months ago by libbymum

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
These Havaianas come up very large. I ordered a 6 but on the box it said 6 - 7 which is obviously the case. They looked like I had borrowed my Husband's. Very disappointed the size didn't say 5 - 6 or 6 -7.
Published 12 months ago by Nana

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 29 April 2013
Had too many flip flops that chaffed my feet. These are really comfortable and stylish. Price was very good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even had to run in them to get out of a rainstorm and they were great!, 29 Jun. 2014
Lovely flip flops! Even had to run in them to get out of a rainstorm and they were great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 21 Aug. 2013
Bought these after wearing 'High Street shop' flip flops in the past and can honestly say they are much more comfortable due to the thickness of the sole and the fact they are made of rubber rather than the plasticy feel of the high street ones. Definitely worth paying the extra few £ on these and will be purchasing again in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Havaianas, 3 Dec. 2013
D. L. Bennett - See all my reviews
Great quality and very comfortable, best flip flops on the market. Tips when ordering these for the first time is to just be aware of the sizing. I am a UK size 11 and my havaianas fit me perfectly but they have three different sizes printed on them which seems a bit conflicting. USA 12, EUR 47/8, and Brazilian 45-46.

2.0 out of 5 stars The item I received was not the item on the ..., 21 May 2015
The item I received was not the item on the picture on the order form. I was led to believe I was purchasing a pair with the back strap on the flip flops, but they arrived with no back straps. I have since found out they do not stock the size I ordered with back straps. Had I known this, I would not have bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Havaianas, 13 Oct. 2014
Prior to buying I looked at previous reviews and noted some people had problems with the sizing. Not for my husband.We ordered size 8 41/42 and that is what it said on the Havaina box and they fitted perfectly.The colour black with yellow writing is really lovely and they were a great price.So happy we ordered them.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 18 Sept. 2014
Perfect, these are just what I wanted; cool, understated elegance, versatile, easy comfort and just enough colour to make them a little bit special. These have always been hard-wearing, they are replacing my five-year-old green Havianas which have finally started to get a bit thin on the sole. Nothing less will do!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flip flops, 9 Dec. 2012
These are good flip flops but its more about the name than the quality! My son had a pair of these before and they did not last very well, but he wanted another pair as they are apparently the ones to have! I guess you have to be a teenager to understand this. At least buying them in the winter the price is lower

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings new meaning to the term 'Brazilian', 17 May 2013
This is my second pair of Havainas that I have bought for my holiday in the last week. They are soooo comfy and well fitted and aren't cheap quality. I loveeeee these Brazilian ones they are so original and the good news is that now everyone will know that they are genuine Havainas :) Want to wear them everyday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these..., 8 Sept. 2013
So comfortable and light weight. The delivery came in a timely and swift manner (thanks for Amazon Prime) just in time for my holiday. And I wore them everyday, so that is a good indication of just how much I love these flip-flops. Good deal and very good price (in my opinion).

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›