5.0 out of 5 stars MASSIVE
Took a gamble, as I usually have to size up in flip flops but these were massive, both in length and also the generous fit of the toe post and strappy bits, these were so far off the top of my feet I couldn't walk in them.
I recommend sizing down if you're between sizes. I returned these and went for some slim Havianas instead and these were perfect.
5 stars...
Published 10 months ago by libbymum

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for comfort but there is better
I have had all makes of flip flops over the years, purchasing flip flops for my holiday last year, I decided to try and find something that , just for a change did not rub my feet. I have had havianas for many years on and of until last year A friend reccomended that I try Ipanema flip flops. I have to say my friend was right, they were so comfortable. They feel so soft...
Published 14 months ago by Warn765

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the boys!, 21 Jun. 2013
Exactly as description and the only place I could get the size I needed and I really wanted these ones !! arrived just two days after I ordered and that was with standard delivery. I was really impressed :-)

More recent Havianas have a bit more cushion so these are really comfortable. I'd say these are more for guys than girls despite their unisex status.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 29 April 2013
Had too many flip flops that chaffed my feet. These are really comfortable and stylish. Price was very good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even had to run in them to get out of a rainstorm and they were great!, 29 Jun. 2014
Lovely flip flops! Even had to run in them to get out of a rainstorm and they were great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the sizing, 13 Oct. 2014
Beware of the sizing on these!

As with all Havaianas the flip-flops themselves are very well made (no joins on the rubber between the toys or bits popping out like other cheaper flip-flops!) but please be aware that they come up slightly smaller than you'd expect... I'd say go AT LEAST one size bigger than you think you need

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 21 Aug. 2013
Bought these after wearing 'High Street shop' flip flops in the past and can honestly say they are much more comfortable due to the thickness of the sole and the fact they are made of rubber rather than the plasticy feel of the high street ones. Definitely worth paying the extra few £ on these and will be purchasing again in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Havaianas, 3 Dec. 2013
D. L. Bennett - See all my reviews
Great quality and very comfortable, best flip flops on the market. Tips when ordering these for the first time is to just be aware of the sizing. I am a UK size 11 and my havaianas fit me perfectly but they have three different sizes printed on them which seems a bit conflicting. USA 12, EUR 47/8, and Brazilian 45-46.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Havaianas, 13 Oct. 2014
Prior to buying I looked at previous reviews and noted some people had problems with the sizing. Not for my husband.We ordered size 8 41/42 and that is what it said on the Havaina box and they fitted perfectly.The colour black with yellow writing is really lovely and they were a great price.So happy we ordered them.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 18 Sept. 2014
Perfect, these are just what I wanted; cool, understated elegance, versatile, easy comfort and just enough colour to make them a little bit special. These have always been hard-wearing, they are replacing my five-year-old green Havianas which have finally started to get a bit thin on the sole. Nothing less will do!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flip flops, 9 Dec. 2012
These are good flip flops but its more about the name than the quality! My son had a pair of these before and they did not last very well, but he wanted another pair as they are apparently the ones to have! I guess you have to be a teenager to understand this. At least buying them in the winter the price is lower

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings new meaning to the term 'Brazilian', 17 May 2013
This is my second pair of Havainas that I have bought for my holiday in the last week. They are soooo comfy and well fitted and aren't cheap quality. I loveeeee these Brazilian ones they are so original and the good news is that now everyone will know that they are genuine Havainas :) Want to wear them everyday!

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›