5.0 out of 5 stars MASSIVE
Took a gamble, as I usually have to size up in flip flops but these were massive, both in length and also the generous fit of the toe post and strappy bits, these were so far off the top of my feet I couldn't walk in them.
I recommend sizing down if you're between sizes. I returned these and went for some slim Havianas instead and these were perfect.
5 stars...
Published 12 months ago by libbymum

3.0 out of 5 stars Novice
Published 5 months ago by Lorien

5.0 out of 5 stars MASSIVE, 15 Jun. 2014
libbymum (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
5 stars still as nothing wrong with the flip flops, I just needed a smaller size which wasn't available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool flip flops, 31 May 2013
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
Thanks to the french footwear designer Phillip Pholop my daughter bought these Havianas for her fella to use on holiday.

They're quite popular at the moment so she just took a chance on them. From the off he was really happy with them as they fitted his size 11's spot on.

Lightweight, comfortable, good quality materials and well made were his comments. The toe-post did not rub either.

Very happy here :)

4.0 out of 5 stars all good, 24 Feb. 2010
despite wrong product despatched, got refunded and correct product has been sipped. All good in the end ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 17 July 2014
Bought them for backpacking in Asia last year and they were brilliant, very comfy, lasted and fit well. They don't even compare to the fakes quality wise, which wear out and break after a week or even few days.
These lasted me 2 1/2 months solid use until they got stolen from a hostel (still in fantastic condition)-I was very upset and miss them a lot, I since went through 4 other pairs of flip flops in the next 2 months which shows just what good quality these are.
Would only buy havianas now for their fantastic quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 6 April 2015
Excellent value, I am a uk 10 in size and prefer an exact fit in flip flops so with havaianas I take a size uk8, hope this helps anyone like me

4.0 out of 5 stars Might be worth ordering smaller size than usual, 22 Mar. 2014
My shoe size is usually a 9 or 10 because I have wide feet so I ordered the 9.5s but they were absolutely massive. Returned for 9s which are still big so consider ordering a smaller size than you usually would, especially if it's at a cheaper price.

That said, even though they're a bit big they're very comfortable and widely considered one of the best flip flops on the market.

3.0 out of 5 stars Novice, 18 Jan. 2015
I joined a spa/gym and got these for the transition from 'wet' to 'dry' areas. I like their colourful look and they serve their purpose well. The only thing I find slightly awkward is the bit that goes between the toes is quite thick and, as yet, I don't find they slide on as easily as I expected. This might be because I am a novice flip-flop wearer and will get better with practice!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the original Havaianas & have been wearing them for ..., 21 Sept. 2014
I love the original Havaianas & have been wearing them for 15 years, and every time a pair breaks I choose a new colour in the original desing, however almost everytime I get caught out with the sizing - either I accidentally buy the Brazilian size and/or I forget that what is dubbed as a UK 5 is more likely to be a Eur 38 than 37........so the sizing is a bit of a mess.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Flip-Flops!, 22 Jun. 2011
P. Marshall (France) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my wife to replace a pair of flip-flops she got in India nine years ago. She was told off by our host for spending so much - 60 pence! But they did last nine years and actually are still hanging on, so I reckon they were a good investment. She is delighted with her new Havaianas. Time will tell if they're up to the Indian ones but first impressions are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the boys!, 21 Jun. 2013
Exactly as description and the only place I could get the size I needed and I really wanted these ones !! arrived just two days after I ordered and that was with standard delivery. I was really impressed :-)

More recent Havianas have a bit more cushion so these are really comfortable. I'd say these are more for guys than girls despite their unisex status.