5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a present
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He's been playing it quite a lot since and we've hardly spoken so I'm guessing it's really good!
Published 18 months ago by Fezray

3.0 out of 5 stars Black Ops 2
Let me firstly start off by saying that my review is my opinion and really shouldn't reflect on your decision to buy this game, it's just an insight to what I liked and disliked.

So with that said, the story. I thoroughly enjoyed the story campaign. As this relates back to the first BOs I would advise you play that first or certain parts will be lost on you...
Published 21 months ago by RebRebel

‹ Previous | 136 37 38 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Solo Zombies, 16 Nov 2012
P. A. Beckerley "Luther" (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (PS3) (Video Game)
I sold this back to the store yesterday. My review only relates to Solo Zombies, being the reason I bought it. Very disappointed indeed - I wasn't impressed with the characters (perhaps I'm spoilt with Kennedy and Richtoven) but the thing which made be put the disc back in its box was something jumping on you in round 3 and having to jab your controller to get it off. Am I the only one who finds that really juvenile?

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't take any notice of bad reviews!, 15 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Firstly DO NOT Take any notice of bad review for this game, This game is EPIC and everyone who plays it...knows it!

The Graphics are excellent, a vast improvement over the previous black ops, so much more detail in the environments and textures. The storyline is so gripping it will literally have you on the edge of your seat!

The Multiplayer, Oh my gosh again a vast improvement over the previous black ops,

Would I reccommend this game to anyone? YES I DEFINETLEY WOULD. IT'S AMAZING AND YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL RIP OFF, 19 Dec 2012
I bought the hardend eddition wich dident contain the dlc/map packs AS ADVERTISED it only gave me the rubbish music, two metal coins and a over sized box NOT WORTH BUYING if you want black ops2 buy the normal eddition as you will have to fork out an extra 41.00 on the map packs - also the game doesent play smooth at all it freezes and crashes all the time and online is a joke WORST C.O.D EVER i would give it 0/10

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't play one time, 11 Dec 2012
This is the worst publicity of a game before. I even didn't play the game. I'm disapointed. never buy again in pre-order

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't show up!, 5 Dec 2012
It didn't show up even though I pre-ordered it a month before it came out so i didn't get the pre-order bonus which is nuketown 2025 or the double xp weekend. Very dissapointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid buying until fixed., 3 Dec 2012
What a shame that the game has so many problems! The hard locking/freezing is commonplace and can't be good for your console. The patch does not work. There are also noise distortion problems in MP. What happened to Nuketown that I ordered? Apparently it was quietly withdrawn according to the other reviewers here. Thanks for letting us now, Amazon. I will not use the return option with Amazon as there's a fair chance I will get another bad copy.

What is actually needed here is a product recall. - DO NOT BUY UNTIL FIXED.

3.0 out of 5 stars Deserved 3 stars, 19 Nov 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I'm the fun of COD series. But I don't like Black Ops especially this one. It based on the future but I like modern warfare. I cannot define if this game is good or not. But on my opinion, I can only give it three stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Major Glitches in Online Play, 14 Nov 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
After about an hour of play online, it stops working. In order to play, you have to create a new account and start over.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, very poor, 14 Nov 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I enjoyed the campaign mode on black ops 1, this however, is rubbish. Boring, although set in the future, very unrealistic and beyond comprehension. Even the few scenes set in the past are silly, regular difficulty makes it impossible to die. Blacks ops 1 was stylish and cool, this is totally the opposite. Don't waste your money, use it to buy battlefield 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Great improvement!, 13 Nov 2012
This is the best cod so far and has made many improvements on the previous game (mw3). Treyarch have really considered the gamers and have included exactly what is required. Multiplayer maps are very high quality and the campaign story is quite interesting. Not too sure the zombies are very 'futuristic' though!
Multiplayer 5/5
Campaign 4/5
Zombies 3.5/5
Definitely worth buying!

‹ Previous | 136 37 38 | Next ›

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (PS3)
22.90