5.0 out of 5 stars A relief..and a very good game
Published 21 months ago by Theman

3.0 out of 5 stars Black Ops Down
Having enjoyed the first Black Ops game I expected so much from this game. But Black Ops only disappointed. The campaign is boring and lacks any sense of fun and playability. The best thing about the game is Tranzit, the zombies section of the game.
Published 11 months ago by Christopher Sullivan

5.0 out of 5 stars A relief..and a very good game, 2 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Like many people, I have been a Call of Duty fan for many years. Every year since MW2, i've told myself "Wait until the price drops". But the nearer the release date gets, the more i want the game, until I buy it. Having bought MW3 last year, I was anxious to see if this game could surpass it, not too much of a hard challenge considering how disappointing that was. As soon as it arrived i tried the CAMPAIGN, which as usual seemed very good (although I find it more confusing than usual, especially with the time periods). I then tested the MULTIPLAYER, which I personally haven't loved in any other COD since MW2. It turns out that it's pretty good as well and I can now say that it's already better than the first Black ops and MW3. My main reason for buying Black Ops 2 was the ZOMBIES. I can safely say I am not disappointed, the maps have different options and are huge. I always think 'the bigger the better'. I now cannot wait for the DLC and have to say that this year, I will purchase all of them.

So, to anyone considering buying Black Ops 2, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Sep 2013
My son loves this game one of the many that keeps them busy for hours. He impressed with quality on this version...

5.0 out of 5 stars My bloke loves it, 17 Jun 2013
Mrs. Mary Mcmahon (UK) - See all my reviews
Zombies are screaming all over my house every night! My other half addicted to the game. It brings much laughter and enjoyment from several male members of the family!

3.0 out of 5 stars Black Ops Down, 10 Sep 2013
Christopher Sullivan (edinburgh) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem much better than the last?, 23 Aug 2013
I've played this for awhile now and i swear there's only minor improvements to the gameplay, obviously including the campaign, zombies and multiplayer, but i mean the way the game is played out with the mechanics. The gameplay feels just the same as the previous games. Infinity Ward in my opinion seem to deliver more unique gameplay.
Multiplayer is addictive as always but can get annoying after a while. Just doesn't feel like a massive improvement in call of duty.
Overall its a fun game with an arcady feel to it, but not my favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Gary Farmer "gazza" (uk) - See all my reviews
Vgood

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Quick delivery and quality as described

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 12 July 2014
Great gift for a games mad nephew

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Grandson loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars sik, 17 Jun 2014
another good COD game, solid graphics, classic 10 year olds which have had frequent intercourse with members of my family... overall great game

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)
20.88