5.0 out of 5 stars A relief..and a very good game
Published 16 months ago by Theman

3.0 out of 5 stars Black Ops Down
Having enjoyed the first Black Ops game I expected so much from this game. But Black Ops only disappointed. The campaign is boring and lacks any sense of fun and playability. The best thing about the game is Tranzit, the zombies section of the game.
Published 7 months ago by Christopher Sullivan

5.0 out of 5 stars A relief..and a very good game, 2 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Like many people, I have been a Call of Duty fan for many years. Every year since MW2, i've told myself "Wait until the price drops". But the nearer the release date gets, the more i want the game, until I buy it. Having bought MW3 last year, I was anxious to see if this game could surpass it, not too much of a hard challenge considering how disappointing that was. As soon as it arrived i tried the CAMPAIGN, which as usual seemed very good (although I find it more confusing than usual, especially with the time periods). I then tested the MULTIPLAYER, which I personally haven't loved in any other COD since MW2. It turns out that it's pretty good as well and I can now say that it's already better than the first Black ops and MW3. My main reason for buying Black Ops 2 was the ZOMBIES. I can safely say I am not disappointed, the maps have different options and are huge. I always think 'the bigger the better'. I now cannot wait for the DLC and have to say that this year, I will purchase all of them.

So, to anyone considering buying Black Ops 2, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Allot of fun!, 11 Oct 2013
C. Cook (GB) - See all my reviews
Its call of duty blops 2, what can i say but really fun online shoot em up & zombie fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Sep 2013
My son loves this game one of the many that keeps them busy for hours. He impressed with quality on this version...

3.0 out of 5 stars Black Ops Down, 10 Sep 2013
Christopher Sullivan (edinburgh) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem much better than the last?, 23 Aug 2013
I've played this for awhile now and i swear there's only minor improvements to the gameplay, obviously including the campaign, zombies and multiplayer, but i mean the way the game is played out with the mechanics. The gameplay feels just the same as the previous games. Infinity Ward in my opinion seem to deliver more unique gameplay.
Multiplayer is addictive as always but can get annoying after a while. Just doesn't feel like a massive improvement in call of duty.
Overall its a fun game with an arcady feel to it, but not my favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shooting fun, 7 Aug 2013
Go fun for anyone who like Call of duty.

Zombies is adictive undead fun for people with ichy trigger fingers..

5.0 out of 5 stars ty, 8 July 2013
i got exactly what i ordered but took 2 weeks to deliver when i payed for 2 day delivery wasn't best impressed but hey i got me game in the end so ty

5.0 out of 5 stars My bloke loves it, 17 Jun 2013
Mrs. Mary Mcmahon (UK) - See all my reviews
Zombies are screaming all over my house every night! My other half addicted to the game. It brings much laughter and enjoyment from several male members of the family!

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the best game in the world, 16 April 2014
I JUST GOT THIS GAME AND IT ROCKS SO MUCH VIOLENCE ITS SO COOL AND I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just another cash cow, 12 April 2014
Same old game, different maps and different guns. Not much more you can do with this type of game though.

ARRAY(0xa809be7c)

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)
23.59