5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful.
This was the first book that I have read by Cathy Glass, but not the first of this genre. Cathy Glass has a way of portraying her compassion for her childeren in a way which I haven't seen before. Her level of understanting a child's needs and therefore attending to such needs is deep and touching. Another Forgotten Child helped me better understand my own children and be...
Published 22 months ago by S.A. Winterburn

3.0 out of 5 stars Another forgotten child
As this item was purchased for someone else as a present, it is not possible for me to rate it although it arrived in good condition.
Published 6 months ago by Mr. R. W. Fretwell

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing tale from cathy glass, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Another Forgotten Child (Kindle Edition)
As always an emotional rollercoaster of a story but beautifully written and well worth the read. Excellent book, very highly recomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another forgotten child., 4 Jun 2014
Took me a while to read this considering I have been very busy. Absolutely beautiful and moving book. Would recommend this book to anyone. Iv literally read every single book that Cathy has Brought out and every single one has made me cry.. Can tell you now, it is a tear jerker. Definitely my favourite author and can't wait to read her next new book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 4 Jun 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. Cathy Glass is a good author and I have read several of her books now. I took this book with me on a recent holiday and made for good reading whilst on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Forgotten Child, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Another Forgotten Child (Kindle Edition)
Read this book in 2 days I would recommend all of Cathy Glass books. Another forgotten child is a sad read with an happy outcome and it's all down to one woman 100% a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars As always brilliantly written, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Another Forgotten Child (Kindle Edition)
lyn Davey. Takes us into the wonderful world of being a social worker...Cathy as got to be one of the best!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aimee's story, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Another Forgotten Child (Kindle Edition)
Such a sad tale that clearly happens every day. Cathy glass as usual tells the story with warmth love and affection. Fabulous read if you can handle the trauma of neglected kids

4.0 out of 5 stars SAD, 12 May 2014
P. Carlton "P CARLTON CD MAVEN" (WALES UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Another Forgotten Child (Kindle Edition)
VERY SAD TO THINK THAT THIS DOES GO ON IN ALL COUNTRY OF THE WORLD AND MORE SHOULD BE DONE WHAT WE NEED IS MORE SOCIAL WORKERS, AND TO SPEND MONEY ON THE THINGS THAT MATTER TRICIA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Another Forgotten Child (Kindle Edition)
Another great book from this author . Had me gripped from start to end. Can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Another Forgotten Child (Kindle Edition)
EXCELLENT BOOK BRINGS TEARS TO YOUR EYES WAT A LOVELY FAMILY CATHY AND HER CHILDREN ARE MUST BE VERY DIFFICULT TO FOSTER A TROUBLED CHILD BUT THANK GOD FOR EXCELLENT FOSTER CARERS LIKE CATHY AND LOVELY TO SEE THE CHILD PLACED WITH LOVING FAMILY BLESS HER HEART

5.0 out of 5 stars A very sensative and touching read., 14 April 2014
This is only the second Cathy Glass book I have read, but I was absolutely absorbed in it. Cathy writes with compassion and I just feel that I know her and her lovely family. It is a rare event for me to cry while reading a book, but I did at this one, it was a happy part of the story and it really touched me so much. I shall certainly read more of her books.

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›