Size: 3 UK Child|Colour: White (White/White 0198)|Change

on 5 June 2013
Cannot review the product as bought a size up so have to wait till my son can wear it. But it is very lightweight and looks comfortable. My review is more for the seller - Solaris Sports. The service I received from them was nothing less than outstanding. As timing was critical for me, once I contacted them to explain, they dispatched the item immediately via TNT at no extra charge.
on 5 November 2015
Unfortunately the elastic on one shoe was too big. This was only noticed when we were on holiday so we had to sew a loop to make it fit. Of course this meant we'd been unable to return them. Maybe a one off and bad luck on our part. Will check the origin of supplier in future.
on 25 March 2014
Perfect fit! These flip flops are well-made as is to be expected of the brand. They are stylish and lightweight and strap is an added bonus for kids still learning to walk in this type of footwear. Very pleased with my purchase. Will buy again.
on 19 August 2015
I've bought these for my kids before and these were great. This time the toe part snapped within three days. I bought two pairs at one time and the exact same happened with the others. I'm out the country now so I can't send them back.
on 2 October 2014
It was wrong size, I ordered 3 UK youth, but you deliver 3 UK Child, it was funny to see such a little sandal, and there was not receipt for returned and address. It was waste of money and I gave it to friend's son age 18 months old.
on 20 May 2016
My son has just been measured at 8.5. Ordered these in 8/9 and the backs keep falling off. Just hoping his feet grow into them before summer is over. But these are the best flip flops ever so not too worried.
on 13 February 2014
Excellent lovely and smart, box was squashed but the flipflops were fine,think my boy is going to look so trendy, they don't fit yet as I bought them a size bigger ready for summer thank you!
on 20 September 2015
Had to return these unfortunately. Our little girl hated them, the thong part and cross bar at the front dug into her feet really badly and they seemed to be very painful to wear.
on 9 May 2016
They are a little large but that's because my grandson is half size. My daughter loves them & he really looks cute with them on. They are good quality.
on 10 August 2014
You cant beat these. They are soft but firm and dont cut into the foot. I bought the next size up as well for when these ones are outgrown!