on 30 April 2013
I came across this book whilst browsing on amazon a feww weeks back. the book arrived today and ive read it from cover to cover already and even flicked back through it again. What charming, funny, sad, inspirational, encouraging, uplifting and powerful advice this book had. Such wonderful short tales of life growing up in a very difficult world when being gay.
I certainly recomend this book to those people still worried about telling friends and family about your sexulaity. Its also a good read for anyone, including parents that would like some re-assurance or guidence on how to help their family. Thank you Pual Vitagliano for creating this wonderful book.
on 1 November 2012
This book is totally adorable with a really stylish layout. The pictures and accompanying stories range from funny to kitsch to poignant. They all have one thing in common and that's that they're inspirational. It's an amazing concept and a great book.
on 28 January 2013
If only I'd had a book like this to turn to when I was growing up. I imagine many have said just that when they've read this wonderful book. It only took me a day to read and I loved every moment of it. I could even see myself in many of the stories!!!

We need more like this Paul!!
on 19 January 2013
loved the photos and comments by the indivuals in the photos.
It helped with a uni assigment and made me realsie often people know from a very young age
on 30 December 2012
Really enjoyed this little book, it is heart warming to read the stories and see the hope and vulnerability for the future is so many of the faces.
on 3 September 2015
Love it. Have bought it a few times for friends and it just makes them smile. A great gift.