on 12 November 2013
This is a simple yet effective product for repairing a split nail, when used with nail silk. Recommend the edge nail silk with this. Just place a piece of the silk (cut to size)and paint on the resin. Just wait to dry and paint over with nail polish. May need to buff with a smooth nail file.

Tip: No need to buy activator with this product. Just give the resin a minute to dry and away you go!

Edit August 2014; this works really well also as a nail glue for tips and nails. I also find that it does not irritate the skin around the nail as much as other brands. I have very sensitive skin and this is by far the best quality glue/resin I have used. Would recommend.
on 13 August 2013
fantastic, what can I say, I repaired my nail and it lasted 6 weeks, long enough for it to grow out! :-)
on 28 October 2013
I was looking for something to use to save my split nail and I found it! Coupled with the silk wrap - "no more broken nails".
on 16 October 2014
After a non arrival I contacted the seller and received an immediate replacement. The resin is good for the price and does the job well. Maybe doesn't last quite as long as more expensive resins but I don't mind renewing weekly/fortnightly. All in all I would recommend this resin and this seller.
on 15 August 2013
I like this, it is very strong and can be filed nicely for smooth effect...

Because I file it thin, it doesn't last more than 2 weeks... but if you don't, chances are it will last really long...

I highly recommend this
on 11 March 2015
A small bottle of resin, which was good for me for a one-off treatment for a friend whilst on holiday. Nails stayed on well so I was happy with the product
on 8 January 2015
it really works and lasts till new nail is long enough to trim back - wonderful
on 9 January 2015
I use this for emergency nail repair for my gel nails, works well.
on 30 September 2014
Good product, on its own or used with silk nail strips
on 19 March 2015