5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good quality & looked good!
Really pleased with this, was expecting pretty rubbish quality as you normally expect with these cheaper fancy dress outfits in a packet but actually this outfit was pretty good! Got lots of good comments! Great value!
Published 20 months ago by Karina

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered medium, XXL sent
When I asked for a replacement I was told a medium would be available in about 3 weeks, unacceptable as the fancy dress party is less than a week ago.
Published 20 months ago by W. Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good quality & looked good!, 13 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 1 Sept. 2014
Costume is fab, the jacket that comes with it is very short at the back! There's a big bit of space between the top of the vest and bottom of the jacket, the hair piece is just a clip on bow. Took others advise & ordered the next size up and it fitted perfectly. Overall it was perfect for my 80s themed party. Decided I wanted to pay extra for delivery as I didn't want to chance it not arriving on time, item arrived the very next morning! 3 days BEFORE estimated delivery date. Would definitely order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 10 Sept. 2013
Its perfect, better quality than I thought for the money, top can be worn anywhere. Although I bought lace leggings to go with the skirt I would recommend ordinary. Jewelry is metal not plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fun Shack Adult 80's Pop Star Costme (Toy)
This is perfect for an 80's night! I had so many people compliment my outfit and someone even said I would have fit in perfectly in the 80's! I had to modify the skirt's width by about an inch but that was no trouble and I blame that on my body shape. The hair pin is just the bow but still looked awesome. I don't usually write reviews but I had to for this as I was so impressed! And as for the price, well it's massive value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good costume., 7 Dec. 2014
Looks exactly as it does in the pic. When you buying the wig make sure you pick the black mesh if you want this look. I'm a size 12 clothes and it fitted me fine without adjustment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hen night outfit, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Fun Shack Adult 80's Pop Star Costme (Toy)
I bought this thinking i would never have the courage to go out in it but i did and it felt and fitted great the hairpeice was missing fun shack immediatelt offered a refund or exchange i didn't have time to send it back so they credited 10% of the price back to my account great service

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 27 Nov. 2013
the style of it was realy good. but I would say get a bigger size than u would buy normaly . its realy good for fancy dress

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered medium, XXL sent, 30 Sept. 2013
W. Hamilton - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor sized and very cheaply made For what it cost ..., 7 April 2015
Very poor sized and very cheaply made
For what it cost
Expected it to fit and be good quality
Quite the opposite! Wouldn't recommend buying this to anyone really
Very disappointed so it's going back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2015
Good price, quick delivery and great product

Fun Shack Adult 80's Pop Star Costme - SMALL