on 4 February 2013
Downloaded thinking I would be able to check my Barclaycards a bit more easy but missed the fact that it is US only and not UK
on 10 August 2013
It is not a simple app to load and you can't just sortin out on you device, you have to set up an account on line on the Barclay web site before you can use the app, but only if you are a united citizen.
on 17 February 2013
Not a good app if your not living in the USA. I really hope a British version comes out very soon as this will make the kindle a very dry tablet to purchase as I won't be able to do my daily banking on here at all. I may have to find another device and hand it down to my son. As there are more game apps than anything else.
on 20 March 2016
Why it doesn't mention what count it is designed for, crazy
on 6 August 2014
This doesn't recognise my details so completely useless. If I can't log on I can't pay my bill. Nice one. Just wasted 20 minutes trying to log onto my account but either username or password (possibly both) not recognised. Eventually successfully logged on using my phone app, changed the username and checked all details but still can't log on using Kindle Fire app. Wouldn't even give 1 star but unable to leave a review without this.
on 9 September 2014
Barclays is a British product so why oh why do they make a US version ..... hello .... is anyone home?..... The new Amazon Fire is due to be released soon and you cant get the barclays mobile banking on it which is a shame ( and its only going to be released in the UK as announced).... there are quite a few android apps which you can not get on the Fire phone....
on 11 August 2013
I couldn't set it up as it was too confusing and not a very good application to run on the kindle I have, it work great on my iPhone but not on my kindle.
on 1 May 2013
Only of any use if you are in the USA. Really don't know why this isn't stated on the download screen before you waste your time.
on 9 January 2014
Didn't realise the app was not usable in United kingdom looks as though has real potential at making personal financing easier.
on 31 October 2013
This app is for America only. No use in UK
Please can Barclay card make one for us uk customers!