5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On
Ordered this for my daughter for use for school. Its brilliant, small enough to go in her school bag on a daily basis, and trendy enough for a teenager to wear instead of having to cart a bulky outdoor coat around all day at school.
Extremely good value for money and does exactly what it's meant to.
Published on 29 Nov. 2012 by onsky

2.0 out of 5 stars small
Very small fit, buy the next size up. Other than that pretty decent quality and bag is pretty handy when out and about.
Published 8 months ago by Philip

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On, 29 Nov. 2012
Extremely good value for money and does exactly what it's meant to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 2 May 2013
As per the other reviews this is a nice quality jacket and lovely to have such a range of colours for my son to choose from. The only warning I would give is my son is 8 1/2 and slim build but I think it highly unlikely he will be able to use this again next year. If I couldn't pass it on to my younger son I probably would have returned it and gone for the larger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight & waterproof, 29 May 2014
Excellent product to keep dry. I bought the age 5/7 years for my just 4 yr old grandson & although tall for his age, it only just fits around the body. The length is fine. We can do up the zip as long as he doesn't have anything too bulky underneath, but as this is for summer use it's ok. 5 to 7 years is quite a wide ranging sizing, not sure this will fit at the age of 7. I would recommend the product, just get the tape measure out before ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Lightweight Jacket., 20 May 2013
We already have one of these for our son & wanted to get our daughter one. They are very lightweight & perfect for school/activities. I love the range of colours too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Aug. 2013
Brilliant product and the kids love them as well, what could be better? A really good buy I would recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for changeable weather, 4 Aug. 2013
A great hit with an 8 year old! Perfect lightweight coat and packs away if I end up carrying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin, 5 Nov. 2014
I bought this jacket after careful consideration & reading the reviews of this & many other similar jackets online. I was particularly concerned about the fit because many reviews of similar products recommended going for 1 size larger than the size stated. I did do this as my child will grow & I expect to maximize usage. I am very pleased with the product quality, it has lasted well being carried to school in my child's school bag everyday. The handy carry sack is perfect & keeps the jacket protected while its not in use. Overall, I give the product a 5 star rating - it deserves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab waterproof for kids, 15 Jun. 2014
Ace lightweight waterproof - perfect for children to take to school just in case. Funky colour and my daughter actually approves and agree so wear!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars small, 14 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Jun. 2014
Brilliant Jackets and very Water proof!
The children love the colours! We bought Yellow and Green!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›