4.0 out of 5 stars Elegance
Looks elegant and protects the screen at the same time. It's handy having the pocket on the inside cover; I can keep any vouchers I'm sent and screen wipes to clean the screen with. Most recommended.
Published on 19 Jan. 2013 by EVELYN SAUNDERS

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed Indeed. Useless product.
Published on 26 Mar. 2013 by Wednesday March

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegance, 19 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Cover, 17 Feb. 2013
I really like the verso cover for the kindle fire. It fits the kindle really well and looks stylish. It was worth what I payed for it and does its job perfectly. It doesn't look cheap like some of the covers I looked at. The only down side is that it doesn't have a stand but since using it I find I probably wouldn't really have used a stand anyway.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed Indeed. Useless product., 26 Mar. 2013
It was hard to find a cover I liked that didn't look cheap and nasty so I eventually selled out the best part of £25 for this one. When it arrived, it looked lovely and I was lulled into a false sense of security by the fact that the packaging was magnetised and the cover clicked back into place when opened and closed. When in use with my Kindle, however, the cover just flaps open, thus offering very little protection when it's in my bag or if dropped. I'm not technologically minded and didn't realise it would just do this.

I'm really not sure what the point of this cover is, as it offers so little protection. Twenty-five pounds for something that offers less protection than the jiffy bag I'd been using as a makeshift option! And yes, I would have returned it except I'd taken the little plastic taggy thing off in order to put my Kindle Fire in it so that was that option scuppered.

5.0 out of 5 stars cover, 15 Dec. 2012
absolutely love this product, keeps it safe and clean. I love the pattern, material and design of the cover. thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Verso Sisters Gulassa Artist Series 'Say Yes' Cover [will only fit Kindle Fire (2nd Generation)] (Accessory)
This product is pretty and does fit the Kindle Fire well. The main issue I have is that it has no closure on it. In my bag, items have gotten inside the cover and will eventually scratch the screen. A simple strap of elastic would have made this so much better as it would have held the cover closed and prevented this from happening.

It was a gift and I will keep it for now. If I had bought it personally I would have returned it for one that fastens closed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, quirky cover, 1 Jan. 2013
After looking through the various covers available for the Kindle Fire, this one jumped out to me as being the most fun. A cover that acts like a proper notebook, I found it was perfect for the look I was after as I wanted something that felt a bit more like a book.
The cover feels of good quality with a subtle but evident amount of padding inside to give protection to your kindle. The elastic tabs that hold the kindle work nicely and hold the device firm without any worries that it might fall out. One thing that I noted about the elastic tabs was that they actually stretch over the speakers at the top. However, after playing some music, I found that this made no difference to the sound quality.

One thing that I feel is missing is an elastic strap or something that helps securely close the book. Though the cover closes nicely and doesn't stick up as some cheap covers do, an option to securely close it would, I think have been better.

Still, this cover looks and feels great! For anyone who wants a quirky style cover that has the feel of reading a real book, this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic cover, 18 Sept. 2013
i fell in love with this cover as soon as i saw it for the fact that it looks like an old book........fits snugly over the kindle though it doesn't fasten shut which is not a problem...i tie a beautiful ribbon around it to keep it closed when i put it in my handbag.........a broad elastic would do the same job
and because it looks like an old book it makes me feel better reading ebooks...........looks the part sitting on the coffee table ^.^ definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Protection, 27 Nov. 2012
Jane Hall (Rokeby, Tasmania Australia) - See all my reviews
I often go to sleep with kindle in my hand. If I drop it the cover provides protection.
Pattern on it is bold without overwhelming.
All in all, the item does what the advert says.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 19 Feb. 2013
This Kindle cover is very good quality and is a very competitive price. I have seen this product in high street shops at a much higher price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've fallen in love!, 16 Feb. 2013
I want this product to get 100 stars! I was in Tesco last month looking for a cover for my Kindle- the only one there that would fit my non-HD was cheaply made red and tan cover. Nothing special but it would have done the job. But they wanted £20 for it. So I decided I'll go online as I thought I could get one for half the cost. But I found this case and it was love at first sight! I decided to treat myself and I couldn't be happier. It's comfortable to hold and it feels great and looks amazing. It looks and feels like a real book and everyone at work was totally fooled. It still fools me now and then. I find myself frantically searching for my Kindle and lifting up my 'book' to see if it's underneath! But mostly when I look at it it gives a warm fuzzy feeling like seeing an old friend. I would recommend this to everyone.

Go on. Treat yourself.