5.0 out of 5 stars Hand skateboard
Bought this for my son for christmas he loves it hasn't stopped playing with it. Very pleased I'm going to buy another one.
Published on 8 Jan. 2013 by Natalie May

3.0 out of 5 stars Great service, poor product!
The board was bought for my son, using his own pocket money. The first one ordered didn't arrive- but Amazon or the retailer sent another double quick time, which I'm very grateful for. Great customer service!
Published 4 months ago by W.MacLeod

3.0 out of 5 stars Great service, poor product!, 13 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Hand Skateboard (27cm) Generation Fun Ages 9+ Mini skateboard with real wheels FREE SHIPPING (GIFTS4ALL) (Misc.)
Unfortunately the board was a bit cheap and nasty- the griptape was very thin and detached almost immediately, one of the wheels fell off, stripping the thread in it's truck en route. I managed to salvage both, with a combination of glues, resin, thread lock and oil, so the board is working again, but it looks very 'second hand' already. I'm a keen hobbyist, with lots of precision tools and adhesives to hand- I'm not sure the usual household compliment of superglue and Prittstick would have been up to fixing the thing. I don't expect a toy board to last for ever, but falling apart within days under light use is a bit much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hand board was terrible, 10 Sept. 2013
I was so disappointed with this hand board I got it for my 8 yr old son. The packaging looked like it had been on a shelf for years and it broke within 5 minutes of using it. He was really upset. Not only that it took nearly a month to get to us. I didn't want to give it any stars but there wasn't an option for that. Please do not waste your money !

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OKAY, 17 July 2013
Figen Sakanak - See all my reviews
Took quite a while for it too arrive, actually came 2 days late to when it was supposed to be delivered.
Wheel always flies of when you do a trick. Cheap plastic really, and the griptape was already peeled off

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand skateboard, 8 Jan. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Hand board, 7 Jan. 2013
It was okay but the board was peeling off all round the edge. Okay for a cheep stocking filler. Also the box was open.